Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Order interior accessories

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Hong Kong
Hi all. New frustrated Stinger owner here. I am based in Hong Kong and purchased a new 2018 Kia Stinger GT. Unfortunately the dealership here does not sell any accessories and refused to order any Kia specific accessories on request. They referred me to another geo with right hand drive and recommended a dealer there. After contacting the referred dealer I was told they would not ship internationally. Sounds a lot like " I don't want to deal with this".

Does anyone know of where I can order the following Kia Stinger interior accessories and ship to HK?

Kia Stinger All weather floor mats
Kia Stinger Neoprene front seat covers
Kia Stinger Molded cargo liner
Kia Stinger Cargo organizer

Auto reviews seem to be accurate. The car is awesome, however you are dealing with Kia dealership network and that poisons the entire experience. Certainly accurate from my perspective.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats! You can probably order parts from Singapore or Australia and have it shipped to Hong Kong. [MENTION=240]Robs[/MENTION] is the best person that can point you in the right direction.