Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Fuel mileage

KDX

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I was wondering how close to the advertised gas mileage people were getting in real world application. What is your driving style and the city/highway ratio. I haven't pilled the trigger yet, but am thinking about 11l/100kms will be about what it works out to.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Honestly?

About half. Lol
Maybe it's not that bad, but I'm nowhere even close to the advertised dog, so far away, in fact, I honestly don't think it's achievable.

I'm mostly in town driving, but I wouldn't call it "city" because I rarely drive during high traffic times of day. So, a free miles at a time with a few stops at lights, but never "traffic." Not hard driving conditions.
But this car is a little too fun and playful to not tend to enjoy a fast pass, a rocket ride up an onramp, pull out into traffic a little later than you have to, etc. I'm not sure high speed driver or generally very aggressive. Speed limit for the most part... But I'm gonna accelerate hard at least once every time I get out. The car just begs for it.
That said, I'm usually in comfort mode.

V6 turbos are not the most fuel efficient. I'd say I'm averaging 16 MPG.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
stinger GT2
I drive an average of 80 miles a day mon-sat on I-70 at 78 mph in Eco. I average 25 to 26 mpg real world checked both by computer and math. but that changes alot when in sport mode. I do have a K&N intake and that did help.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT Limited
I'm averaging about 12L/100km that's about 70/30 highway at 120kph, just Hwy at 120kph is about 9L/100Kms. That's in ECO, if I put it in sport then it all goes out the window.
My mileage in the ice/snow storm this weekend has taken a dive to 15l/100k, but it has been a lot of fun though ;)