Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

black or white spoiler on a white stinger?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
White w red interior 18 stingerGT L
can u guys post pics here of your cars with spoilers so i can decide. white cars for me please.
other colors are welcome. all angle .
maybe this will end up as a sticky thread so that all of us guys will have a go to place on this forum to help decide.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
can u guys post pics here of your cars with spoilers so i can decide. white cars for me please.
other colors are welcome. all angle .
maybe this will end up as a sticky thread so that all of us guys will have a go to place on this forum to help decide.
there you go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Thread Starter #4
very nice JR. i love the wheels too
what did u put on the bottom? it looks like a nice tight fit, unlike some i have seen.[pray][thumb]

Thanks Punch, that white on white looks sooo factory. [thumb][thumb]

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Had this question as well a few weeks back and decided that it will look better the same color of the car (have white stinger as well). Reason being that all spoilers currently available only cover the hatch part of the rear, and if it's black, there will be an abrupt cut at the tail lights. If the spoilers were a three piece (one on the hatch and two small ones on the tail lights) then black will suit it better. That is just IMHO.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
very nice JR. i love the wheels too
what did u put on the bottom? it looks like a nice tight fit, unlike some i have seen.[pray][thumb]

Thanks Punch, that white on white looks sooo factory. [thumb][thumb]
Thanks! I painted the OEM rims gloss black.. I also put a wrap on the bottom.. if you look closely you?ll even see I put ?stinger? on the side of the car next to the front tire

OP
M
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Thread Starter #7
Thanks! I painted the OEM rims gloss black.. I also put a wrap on the bottom.. if you look closely you?ll even see I put ?stinger? on the side of the car next to the front tire

Luv it
Does the trunk stinger emblem match the on line ones or did u just buy 2 new ones?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Really tough decision, both spoilers look really good.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Luv it
Does the trunk stinger emblem match the on line ones or did u just buy 2 new ones?

The ?stinger? emblem on the trunk is OEM it was on the vehicle when I purchased it. The ?stinger? on the side of my car was made by the guy who did the wrap for my vehicle

OP
M
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Thread Starter #10
The ?stinger? emblem on the trunk is OEM it was on the vehicle when I purchased it. The ?stinger? on the side of my car was made by the guy who did the wrap for my vehicle

Sweet.
Gr8 idea.
I was thinking about putting the trunk stinger on the side. I dont think it would b worth the hassle to take the foam off the back and trying to replace it so I will just
order 2 new ones for the side.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Sweet.
Gr8 idea.
I was thinking about putting the trunk stinger on the side. I dont think it would b worth the hassle to take the foam off the back and trying to replace it so I will just
order 2 new ones for the side.

Personally it might be cheaper to get it wrapped.. plus I think it?ll add a nice touch.. if you?d like, I can post a close picture of it so you can see exactly how it looks

OP
M
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Thread Starter #12
Personally it might be cheaper to get it wrapped.. plus I think it?ll add a nice touch.. if you?d like, I can post a close picture of it so you can see exactly how it looks

Sounds good. The guy that put on my front protective clear wrap does wraps too.
Do u remember the cost?
What do think about the longevity of wraps? I have 0 knowledge of them.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Sounds good. The guy that put on my front protective clear wrap does wraps too.
Do u remember the cost?
What do think about the longevity of wraps? I have 0 knowledge of them.

Personally I have zero experience lol but what I paid for everything that?s black on my vehicle except the rims... is $310. That includes.. roof. Side-skirts. Side mirror. Spoiler. ?Stinger? on the side of the car..... I?ve been washing the car quite frequently with no worries the wrap would come off

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Silver Kia Stinger GT
I like the look of a black spoiler on the white car.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Hong Kong
What I Drive
stinger 2018
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Hong Kong