Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger muffler delete sound

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
For my preference yes. Way better sound than just a muffler delete. I can live with the drone it has.
Thanks, I’ve never done anything with the exhaust on my cars till before so I’m just not sure what my tolerance level for drone will be. Do you have an X pipe or crossover of some kind on your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT Micro Blue
Thanks, I’ve never done anything with the exhaust on my cars till before so I’m just not sure what my tolerance level for drone will be. Do you have an X pipe or crossover of some kind on your setup?

If I where you I would start off with just a muffler delete then. Muffler delete comes with a bit of drone. If it's to much done delete the resonators. No e x pipe no y pipes. Just single pipes to each exhaust tip.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
If I where you I would start off with just a muffler delete then. Muffler delete comes with a bit of drone. If it's to much done delete the resonators. No e x pipe no y pipes. Just single pipes to each exhaust tip.
I took your advice and just started with a muffler delete. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet but I’ll give it a couple weeks. I did notice that the HUD starts vibrating pretty bad when the drone kicks in, do you have the same problem?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
I have a base GT which does not come with a HUD.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Optima
The video doesn't show what was done. Can you enlighten me?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
All that I have done to my exhaust is I had my mufflers and resonators cut off. They where replaced it with single piping on each side.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Optima
What exactly did you do? Sounds great, would like to do it myself. Any advice is appreciated!