Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Agency Power Intake

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Agency Power AKA Vivid Racing is currently testing their Kia Stinger prototype intake.

It's an interesting design

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
That looks really promising.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
That shield would look good if comes in carbon fibre.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
They have plans to offer a intercooler in addition to the intake, and seeing this from Vivid I bet they might release their piggyback VR Tuned too.

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
Judging from the intake being on that side, once again we're left in the cold.[unsurelaugh]

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I like what I see.[biggrin]

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Interesting design indeed. We'll have to wait and see the final result.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Here's a sound clip
[video=youtube;yqeJENMnO3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqeJENMnO3Y[/video]

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT

EMAW817

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Any updates?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
And whose bright green Stinger?????

OP
phildeez
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #12
Its available now https://www.agency-power.com/shop/agency-power-cold-air-intake-system-kia-stinger-gt-3-3l-tt-v6

Agency Power Cold Air Intake System Kia Stinger GT 3.3L TT V6

$480.00

The Kia Stinger GT cold air intake kit is a must do first modification to the twin turbocharged vehicle. The performance of the sedan and it?s 365 horsepower has been changing people?s perception of the Korean brand. With the Stinger platform being a powerful and stylish vehicle, any aftermarket modification needs to live up to that standard. The Agency Power Cold Air Intake System for the Kia Stinger GT is design to give you that same power and style the Kia Stinger desires. The unique dual air box set up for the twin turbo 3.3L V6 allows for very impressive gains of 12 horsepower in the mid-range.

Note: This intake will also work on the Genesis G80 Sport with the 3.3L V6 Twin Turbo engine.

The cold air intake is made from cutting edge roto-molded plastic that requires precision machine molds to provide a true OEM fit and finish of a product. The intake features 2 new intake tubes, air boxes and filters for each turbo. With this design, an integrated air scoop open helps direct air from the front of the bumper like the factory and force the air to the partial open air box. The air box was created to allow the factory support braces easily to be reinstalled and work with the larger air box. The cold air intake looks great with the ability to grab more air and secured with matching black hardware.

The intakes use our brilliant blue Agency Power cone filters which feature NanoTech from our filter manufacture. Not only does this allow your engine to breathe better than stock, it is also reusable for the life of the vehicle. This high flow cylindrical dry air filters features a much-improved flow rate over stock and designed to catch more particles compared to a paper mesh design like OEM. The air filters feature the concave front end filter to gain the maximum amount of air flow possible. Each filter features the Agency Power rubber end cap.

Features:
  • Lightweight Roto Molded XLPE Plastic Constructed Tubing
  • 3 Inch Intake Tubes
  • 3 Ply Silicone Couplers
  • High Flow and Reusable Air Filters
  • +12 Horsepower Gains
  • Integrates With Factory Scoops
  • Retains Factory Bracing With Air Box

Notes:
View Installation Instructions
All Agency Power parts come with a limited lifetime warranty when you fill out the form here.

Fitment:
2018+ Kia Stinger GT
2018+ Genesis G80 Sport

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Very nice.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
Sweet!! Happy to finally see this intake for sale!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Still no love for 2.0L[bawling]

Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country