Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

{{ ImportShark }} Stinger-Logo Steering Wheel Badge

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger
We just got these in stock today. Same material as the EVGR wheel caps. These are an overlay but I'm sure can be used as a replacement. I'm going to test that out pretty soon and will report back. For the time being though, here's an inexpensive steering wheel badge option with the Stinger logo!

PURCHASE LINK

l have had a lot of trouble getting the EVGR badge to adhere. It wants to lift on a hot day. IS should replace it

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #22
l have had a lot of trouble getting the EVGR badge to adhere. It wants to lift on a hot day. IS should replace it
Ok but this isn't the place to let us know. Sending an email or private message would have been ideal.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
Because you wouldn?t want everyone to know you?re selling a crappy overlay would you? How would you get any new, unsuspecting customers to buy it, right?

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #24
Because you wouldn?t want everyone to know you?re selling a crappy overlay would you? How would you get any new, unsuspecting customers to buy it, right?
Not sure why the heck you're catching an attitude. We stopped shipping out that version immediately when the first person reported an issue. Out of 60+ that shipped out, the vast majority are perfectly fine--about 45, in fact. Is that a good rate? Heck yea but no effing way it's passable based on our standards. The 10 or so others who had an issue just sent an email or PM. You're the first to think jumping on a forum was the best action to take. We've already got a revised version nearing completion at the factory and will obviously be available to anyone who reported having a problem. The correct way to contact us about this is via email or PM.

Klruff1

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
New owner this week, purchased the "E" emblem for the trunk, steering wheel, and wheel caps. Are there any issues with those adhering or all fixed? Agree with you, after reading the posts I was getting a little bothered by the negativity being thrown around. I think cordial discussion are better at resolving problems most of the time, just my opinion....

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #26
New owner this week, purchased the "E" emblem for the trunk, steering wheel, and wheel caps. Are there any issues with those adhering or all fixed? Agree with you, after reading the posts I was getting a little bothered by the negativity being thrown around. I think cordial discussion are better at resolving problems most of the time, just my opinion....
This version has been perfect. EVGR used a different adhesive and so far so good. We?ve shipped out over 100 since the revised ones came in. The only slight snag that a couple people reported is that these are single-application only. That means if you don?t center it properly when sticking it in the first time, you can?t peel it off and do it again. At the end of the day it?s a $15 sticker type badge. Not the biggest thing if you have to get another one, but we did help out those individuals who didn?t have the steadiest of hand when they tried it the first time. I?ve been advising people to do a few dry runs centering their badge before removing the protective film and sticking it on.