Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Punted on the Stinger...

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
A buddy of mine just recently bought a V6 Camaro 2LT package. The V6 with the 8spd is surprisingly quick.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Mine was red, 200,000 perfect no-repair miles. Would have kept it but needed the garage space for my micro-blue GTO and the GT2. Tears for that fantastic car. A GM mechanic bought it so I know it will be appreciated and in good hands. [bigcry]
So you're saying the GTO is better? Oh man, I would love to sit down with you and discuss this over coffee, ha. Not saying you're wrong and not saying I'm right but it'd be a very indulging conversation.

Brings back fond Holden memories!!![driving]
What memories it brings back, indeed. Before I bought the Genesis, there were three cars I had in mind; one being the Genesis, Stinger, and the last was the SS. The SS checks off every irrational box I have become accustomed with. The ONLY reason I didn't buy one was because of the lack of AWD. But, I wouldn't want it in that car, it wouldn't be what it is. I humbly passed but I will tell you all I will have one in the future.