Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Roush Performance to debut a 507HP Kia Stinger at the 2018 New York International Auto Show

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
Thank goodness we don't see members installing fauxscoop here. I used to own a 2010 Mustang and I've seen my fair share on the Stang forums.
True... but... we have fake hood and rear quarter panel vents. :p

With that said, I too had a 2011 mustang GT. Not particularly comfortable... but GD, the coyote was hands down the best NA engine I?ve ever had. Fun car in short bursts. Cost me waaaay too much money in mods ($10k after 4 years).

I?m hoping I don?t fall into the same trap with the GT2 (already down $1k in mods not too mention winter tires/wheels). Only had her a month. Fk me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
Same here! I did all the easy stuff to my Coyote, next was the internals and forced induction. I really didn't want to get into that kind of a build. I thought it was a comfortable car for me. I just hated the manual trans in Phoenix traffic and the lack of back doors was the leading reasons for the trade.