Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Debadge

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Mike I was being a wise ass!

mfox

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger

Aznoodle

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT2 awd
20181207_203247.jpg
Just put that K badge on front and rear today. Feel like I need more carbon fiber now.

Aznoodle

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT2 awd
Got the badges from you (k8) but them CF pieces gotta wait til more than a few paychecks down the road >.> lol

1Sting

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT S 3.3
I don't think it's fair to Kia that built this car to hide that fact from the public. They deserve the credit. If you are seeking status, then put a big Mercedes star on the hood or a BMW logo on the deck lid. My badges will be Kia but the "E" badges with the original Kia on the hood because they look better on the hatch lid.

I've posted my origins on this elsewhere, but back in the day, the fad was to create "sleepers" that were not DE-badged, but RE-badged cars that made them into ordinary-looking grocery haulers. The Stinger is sort-of that way with a Kia logo. The Stinger has just only been released in the U.S. in January and it will take time to earn the respect of the pony-car kids. But it will, and the Kia logo will be respected as more than just a boring econobox. JMHO.
Hear Hear! The Stinger is a major milestone for KIA. I've had some top German cars and currently an SL but for the money nothing comes close to the Stinger (3.3). Your re-badge options are best in my view.
Well done KIA, you have my respect.

1Sting

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT S 3.3
I just posted about these, but figured it would be good to throw an update here as well...

That Singer badge looks great. Do you have a link where I can see it on a car please? Interested to know how high it sits. I'd prefer a flush-fit, which looks unlikely, or a thinner edge, alas this looks the best I've seen!

Sarona

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
They sit up a few millimeters. Kinda similar to the KDM E emblem. The OEM Kia emblems are tapered to virtually flush which not many other emblems are made to be like.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Got the badges from you (k8) but them CF pieces gotta wait til more than a few paychecks down the road >.> lol
Awesome, thank you for your order with us!

1Sting

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT S 3.3
They sit up a few millimeters. Kinda similar to the KDM E emblem. The OEM Kia emblems are tapered to virtually flush which not many other emblems are made to be like.
I wonder why they're not made to sit flush. Very unusual.
Pity. It would have been ideal otherwise.
I'm not keen on the confusing E badge. Bought one but won't use.
Thank you for your reply Sarona.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I wonder why they're not made to sit flush. Very unusual.
Pity. It would have been ideal otherwise.
I'm not keen on the confusing E badge. Bought one but won't use.
Thank you for your reply Sarona.
They're pretty much the same as all other aftermarket emblems. In fact, I don't think any taper down like the OEM emblem. It's only something you'd notice from literally right up close. From a few feet back, they look like any other emblem.