Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Debadge

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
How many people plan on debadging or rebading their Kia Stinger?

Kia Stinger Rebading with E Logo

Kia Stinger Debadged

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I would actually prefer no badge or the "K" badge as they have in Korea (and you see in the U.S. from time to time).

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I prefer the K badge as well.

I would actually prefer no badge or the "K" badge as they have in Korea (and you see in the U.S. from time to time).

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
update - these guys seem to have quality "K" badges... https://www.k5optimastore.com/products/kemblems
Thanks Madman, we definitely have quality badges, as we are the North American Distributor of the authentic S. Korean 3.0K emblems.

Unfortunately, there are tons and tons of knockoff emblems and replicas being sold all over eBay and Amazon.

If you or any other customers orders them from us, we stand behind the product with a solid warranty.

Plus we answer the phones here and respond to emails daily. So no having to chase down the vendor for warranrty replacement.

Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
I like the "K" badge more than the Kia word badge. The "E" one is nice though as well. I think if I pick one up, I would E Badge the front, Stinger script the back, and K the wheels and steering wheel.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Personally I would like to have the "E" sigma badge everywhere. Front, rear (with the smaller "Stinger" badge off to the side) on the wheel hubs and on the steering wheel. If KIA is going to move upmarket, they seriously need to consider a new badge/emblem. Something that reflects their history/heritage but that's modern, elegant and maybe a little sporty. KIA has come a long way in a short period of time and they have a lot to be proud of. I just think it's time for an upgrade.

I kind of like the flying K badge and I hear that's what KIA uses in S. Korea. I go to Incheon S. Korea about 6 times a year for business and when I'm walking around or getting driven to and from the airport, I look for these badges. I haven't seen one yet while there. The only place I have seen them is in the USA. Any KIA (car or truck) I have seen in Incheon has the "KIA" badge on it. Not saying it doesn't exist there, just saying I haven't seen it there. And I do look for it.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I chose to debadge.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
I think the challenge in debadging will be that front end emblems have 3 holes in the fascia for the centering lugs on the emblems . I have the new E emblem which has the lugs to match the Kia emblem .............you'll have to get the holes filled /painted , one thing to consider is applying vinyl over the current emblem or see if you can get the GT overlay they sell in Korea for the Pro ceed GT ....................

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Thanks Madman, we definitely have quality badges, as we are the North American Distributor of the authentic S. Korean 3.0K emblems.

Unfortunately, there are tons and tons of knockoff emblems and replicas being sold all over eBay and Amazon.

If you or any other customers orders them from us, we stand behind the product with a solid warranty.

Plus we answer the phones here and respond to emails daily. So no having to chase down the vendor for warranrty replacement.
Any update on K badges for the Stinger?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Corvette Z06, 2018 Stinger GT
I might just leave the front alone and swap out the one in back with the Stinger emblem.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I might just leave the front alone and swap out the one in back with the Stinger emblem.
The rear emblem is supposedly just held on by double sided tape which should make swapping very easy.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
For now, I'm happy to advertise for Kia. Ever since the Forte came out and Hyundai started flirting with turbo-charging I've been waiting for something with the Kia nameplate worthy of me owning. The Stinger's actually just a bit more than I expected I'd own. LOL

All that said, I may change my mind in a few years.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
"K" over the "E"...what does E stands for?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
The only issue I see with rebadging the front is the shape of the KIA emblem and the E emblem. One is an oval and the other is round and if memory serves correctly, isn't there an indentation on the front for the KIA emblem?

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
Nope, no indentation on the Stinger front bumper. As long as you remove all of the adhesive from the bumpers old oval, you'd never know it was not original. There are how to guides already for this.

Bren1979

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT 3.3L TT
I?ve already done mine. I got my badges from www.tuscanicustoms.com who sell the genuine ?e? badges for front and wheel caps as well as the stinger script for the rear and various other badges. Here are some pics....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk