Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Debadge

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Wow looks great.

I?ve already done mine. I got my badges from www.tuscanicustoms.com who sell the genuine ?e? badges for front and wheel caps as well as the stinger script for the rear and various other badges. Here are some pics....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What are your plans for the steering wheel?

I?ve already done mine. I got my badges from www.tuscanicustoms.com who sell the genuine ?e? badges for front and wheel caps as well as the stinger script for the rear and various other badges. Here are some pics....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What are your plans for the steering wheel?
There are aftermarket steering badges in the works. I'm sure we'll have info to share soon enough.
Just out of curiosity, would you be interested in an overlay (an badge that sticks on top of the OEM Kia logo) or a full replacement (meaning you'd have to pry off the OEM Kia logo that's currently on the steering wheel)?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Seat Leon 2001
Full replacement for me

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Full replacement, might as well come up with a replacement for the cheap looking plastic airbag cover.

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
100% a full replacement. My only semi experience with something similar is I had a Chevy SS and for the steering wheel I ordered the holden airbag.

There are aftermarket steering badges in the works. I'm sure we'll have info to share soon enough.
Just out of curiosity, would you be interested in an overlay (an badge that sticks on top of the OEM Kia logo) or a full replacement (meaning you'd have to pry off the OEM Kia logo that's currently on the steering wheel)?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Nice and clean. Did you have the guide post holes filled and everything painted?
Yup. Closed all the front holes including the ones for the number plate. Number is fixed with 3M double sided tape.

Attachments

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Looking good

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
American cars be careful. Just tried to take the front emblem off of my car and the paint did not continue all the way behind the Kia symbol. So mine is going to have to go to a shop for a front emblem change and I?m nervous to take the rear off

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
American cars be careful. Just tried to take the front emblem off of my car and the paint did not continue all the way behind the Kia symbol. So mine is going to have to go to a shop for a front emblem change and I?m nervous to take the rear off
pic?

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
Here you can kind of see how it is

CD2BD35A-91C8-484D-B33D-F7CE080C256A.jpg

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Wow man that's crazy. Can you tell if it's definitely not painted under there or maybe if the adhesive on the OEM emblem is causing the paint to stick to it? If that's the case, the factory may not have allowed enough time for the paint to cure before sticking the OEM badges on.

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
It looked very unpainted under there. Especially with the perfect edge around how it was peeling up

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Damn, sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how that could have happened at the factory! Hope it works out for ya man

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Wow, I am very surprised to see this. We have had many many customers change out their emblems already, and I have never seen this before.

I am wondering if this is an isolated incident with your vehicle.

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
Possibly so? Might just rebadge the front now as the bumper will need to be repainted. Also the Kia dealership has to paint a new toe hook cover( as they lost the original one)