Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Anyone noticed there's already used Stingers for sale?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
Yeah, most of these cars are NOT real purchases. This car has NO retail owner. It was marked "sold" by the dealership to get a "sale count" back in January and they now have it listed as CPO.
Looks like it only has the 10/100 power train, and not the 5/60, that?s a huge deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Looks like it only has the 10/100 power train, and not the 5/60, that?s a huge deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is NOT the case. It will have the remainder of the whole thing.

In fact, I'm going to lay the warranty out for everyone.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada

MurlinatoR, what are the lease residuals and rates for March? Not sure how many different zones there might be in USA, but I will share the Canadian (Ontario) ones for 3 and 4 years so we can compare. Your earlier comment about the depressed residual versus needing incentives is a very important one. Just for comparison purposes...

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States

You mean the 10/100k starts when it was first sold even though this car has never been titled?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
You mean the 10/100k starts when it was first sold even though this car has never been titled?
Correct.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Shaddolf

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Could they also be the cars that were given to journalists for reviews? I wouldn't want one of those... They have been treated quite poorly for all the testing!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Could they also be the cars that were given to journalists for reviews? I wouldn't want one of those... They have been treated quite poorly for all the testing!
Nope. Those cars are the ones being used at the Stinger ride and drives around the country. Kia will take those cars to the US tech centers to direct them and see how they handled the abuse.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
Keep on corporate [MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION]! Let's see some GT 2's for $400 a month!

-Matt

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Keep on corporate [MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION]! Let's see some GT 2's for $400 a month!

-Matt
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't get a $50k car to $400 without BIG dough down! But, what it would do is keep the resale value higher and still allow the customer to have manageable payments. LOL