Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

car wash

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Anyone have any recommendations for a good Wax/sealant for the Ceramic Gray paint?

I've never waxed a car before but I've never had any as nice as the Stinger so I usually would go to Car washes and have them do their little spray on wax stuff and have never had any real issues with paint other than bugs and rock chips on the front but to me that is unavoidable if you drive on the freeway.

I'm looking on Amazon and I see one of the best sellers is the Chemical Guys WAC_201-16 Butter Wet Wax so I think I might try that.

I'd like to really only need to wax this 2 times a year if possible so if anyone has any suggestions for a good long term wax sealant I'd love to hear from those that have been doing this.

I plan to hand wash the rest of the time with a Foam gun and touch up with detailing spray when needed as well as probably get a microfiber brush to clean off dust from time to time between washes.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Anyone have any recommendations for a good Wax/sealant for the Ceramic Gray paint?

I've never waxed a car before but I've never had any as nice as the Stinger so I usually would go to Car washes and have them do their little spray on wax stuff and have never had any real issues with paint other than bugs and rock chips on the front but to me that is unavoidable if you drive on the freeway.

I'm looking on Amazon and I see one of the best sellers is the Chemical Guys WAC_201-16 Butter Wet Wax so I think I might try that.

I'd like to really only need to wax this 2 times a year if possible so if anyone has any suggestions for a good long term wax sealant I'd love to hear from those that have been doing this.

I plan to hand wash the rest of the time with a Foam gun and touch up with detailing spray when needed as well as probably get a microfiber brush to clean off dust from time to time between washes.
Twice a year wax - I'd go with Collinite 845. Better yet go with Jescar power lock sealant topped with 845. Twice a year with that combo and you should be covered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Twice a year wax - I'd go with Collinite 845. Better yet go with Jescar power lock sealant topped with 845. Twice a year with that combo and you should be covered.

Thanks I appreciate it, I looked it up on Amazon and they pair these products together since they seem to compliment each other so well. I'll pick some up and apply these after the next wash. Looks like a little bit goes a long way with these products.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Thanks I appreciate it, I looked it up on Amazon and they pair these products together since they seem to compliment each other so well. I'll pick some up and apply these after the next wash. Looks like a little bit goes a long way with these products.
Thin is in for those products. If you are only using on your car, the bottles will last for years.