Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Anyone refuse to drive their Stinger in the rain or snow?

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
My family and friends think I'm nuts for refusing to drive the Stinger in the rain, anyone else have this problem? Whenever it rains, I drive my old 2003 G35 instead of the Stinger. [rofl]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima LTD
We are a one car family, so don't have much option but to drive in the rain. Won't see any snow unless I go looking for it.[hihi]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I own a truck too so I don?t drive mine in the snow... The salt is what I try to avoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Our Stinger is the family hauler so it goes out year round.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Although I would love to not drive it in the rain, it is my daily so it has to wether I like it or not. [:(]

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Wife's DD, so if she wants to go, she can choose between the GTO 6-speed and the Stinger 8-speed slushbox. But she grew up driving grain trucks for her father during harvest, so she can handle a stick just fine. Trouble is, I KNOW which one she will pick. [driving]

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Maybe if it was a vintage Ferrari or Aston Martin. But a $45k Kia? Nah...it gets driven in all weather conditions.

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
I thought the OP was concerned about driving in the rain because of the stock tires with RWD. One of my cars is a 2017 leased Mazda3 GT hatch with manual. I would NOT drive this in major rain or any form of snow because the stock Dunlops are precarious. Otherwise its like a baby Stinger, which will be mine in 2020 when the lease ends.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Its currently my only car so it gets driven daily.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I live in Seattle. If I didn't drive it in the rain, it would never get driven. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk