Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stinger February Sales Figures

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Think Kia will discontinue the K900 after the initial 4 years?

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
They're supposedly working on a replacement. I guess they like giving 25-30% discounts on new cars.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
They're supposedly working on a replacement. I guess they like giving 25-30% discounts on new cars.
The current car isn't bad looking, it's just been hard for Kia to crack the luxury market.

OP
TurboTx

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
The new one is supposed to debut at the NY auto show. Hopefully it's less conservative and Biermann helped sort out the chassis.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I guess they like giving 25-30% discounts on new cars.
True, there was a K900 sitting at my local dealer's lot with a $10k discount.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I wonder what of sales goals Kia is aiming for with the Stinger, the number do look very promising.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Stinger is doing a bit better but there are only 24 of them in my "district" according to my dealer in a phone conversation this morning. Most seem to be in Korea, Canada, Australia, NZ and on the east and west coast in the U.S. (I assume these are total figures and not just the U.S.?)

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Stinger is doing a bit better but there are only 24 of them in my "district" according to my dealer in a phone conversation this morning. Most seem to be in Korea, Canada, Australia, NZ and on the east and west coast in the U.S. (I assume these are total figures and not just the U.S.?)
Nope. Those numbers are for the US sales only. The central region of KMA sold 244 Stingers last month. My district sold 42 alone.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
True, there was a K900 sitting at my local dealer's lot with a $10k discount.
I saw a brand new 2017 on Autotrader last month with a $18k discount. Absolutely insane.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I saw a brand new 2017 on Autotrader last month with a $18k discount. Absolutely insane.
And to think that's before negotiations lol.