Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Well, what are the new March numbers for Lease Cash, Interest rates, etc. ??

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Did Kia carry the February offers forward, or did I just lose $7,200 because Kia couldn't get my car to me on time?

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
According to Kia's website the deals are gone.

OP
M
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Thread Starter #3
According to Kia's website the deals are gone.
If that's true, that's a deal breaker. Guess I'll keep the G8 GT for another year or two. I was really looking forward to getting that Stinger, but $7,200 is too much to throw away. [rant] I hope my dealer enjoys his lunch.....

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
In for confirmation

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
If that's true, that's a deal breaker. Guess I'll keep the G8 GT for another year or two. I was really looking forward to getting that Stinger, but $7,200 is too much to throw away. [rant] I hope my dealer enjoys his lunch.....
I'm sorry you have to hold onto the G8 longer, what a tough life....lol

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
[MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] should know for sure if they're carrying over the KMF lease cash from last month.

OP
M
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Thread Starter #8
I hope they just haven't posted them yet. I'll wait 'til after lunch to call my dealer. I suspect he'll call me first.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
[MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] should know for sure if they're carrying over the KMF lease cash from last month.
I'll have the new programs posted soon folks.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

OP
M
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Thread Starter #10
I'll have the new programs posted soon folks.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I hope there are some. What a nightmare. Cars ordered before the deadlines should be treated retroactively as sold units when delivered. Ain't my fault they didn't ship the car in time and dropped my order the first time..... just sayin'. End of rant until the numbers come out.

And, thanks, [MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION]. I'd come up and buy a car from you if I hadn't had one on order down here.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
March - April 2018 Stinger Programs

Here they are guys. Not much different from last month.

Attachments

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
[MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] comes through once again.

OP
M
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Thread Starter #13
Whew! Dodged a bullet. Wonder where the car is ....?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Whew! Dodged a bullet. Wonder where the car is ....?
YOU KNOW that I can get you that answer [MENTION=456]mldavis2[/MENTION].... *teasingly* LOL

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
I'm laughing at the site showing $779/mo! [thumbdown]

-Matt

ghedoicy

Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT RWD
I'm laughing at the site showing $779/mo! [thumbdown]

-Matt
Looks like the incentives are back on the site and they went up by about $200, but MF got worse! [:(!]

-Matt

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
It may just be the PacNW, in that the weather until the past few days has been horrible, or any number of factors, but the Stinger sales seem to have slowed a wee bit around my woods...

Here's to looking forward to better Leash Cash and captive financing deals coming for May - June!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
It may just be the PacNW, in that the weather until the past few days has been horrible, or any number of factors, but the Stinger sales seem to have slowed a wee bit around my woods...

Here's to looking forward to better Leash Cash and captive financing deals coming for May - June!
I'd love to see that from the sales side but I honestly don't want to see it in deeper thought and here's why...

Every time an incentive increases on a car that you purchased, YOUR car just lost that much in resale value! So, if the incentive goes UP by $1,000, your resale value just plummeted $1,000 instantly. I'm honestly disappointed that they have as large of an incentive as they do already. It's just an expression of their fear and uncertainty.

Do I expect the incentives to improve much for the summer? Not on one of the Hottest new players in a Hot performance segment in the Hottest weather of the year. This is sports car season. My $0.02.... LOL