Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Texas Stinger Owners

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Are we doing anything in main event or just meeting there and what time?
Depends on the meeting time.. I would say.. if we are gonna just meet there.. I would say 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnG7

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Red GT2, 328i, harley
Hey guys and gals,
Just found this thread, another Texas Stinger here. I'm in Houston area, town called Friendswood. A month or so after I bought my Red GT2 a neighbor 3 houses down bought a red GT2. So there are more of us out here.

I'll stay tuned and maybe meet up with the group sometime. Gotta say, I never had anything against KIA, just didn't ever really think I'd be in a KIA. But I am glad to be here, great cars we all have. Cheers all...[rockon]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hey guys and gals,
Just found this thread, another Texas Stinger here. I'm in Houston area, town called Friendswood. A month or so after I bought my Red GT2 a neighbor 3 houses down bought a red GT2. So there are more of us out here.

I'll stay tuned and maybe meet up with the group sometime. Gotta say, I never had anything against KIA, just didn't ever really think I'd be in a KIA. But I am glad to be here, great cars we all have. Cheers all...[rockon]
Excellent! Welcome to the group.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hey guys and gals,

Welcome glad to see there?s more of us!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Hey guys and gals,

Welcome, I'm on the same boat as you, never thought I would love a Kia this much.

JohnG7

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Red GT2, 328i, harley
Excellent! Welcome to the group.
Thanks all for the welcomes, I have a feeling there will be a LOT more Stingers on here before too long...

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thanks all for the welcomes, I have a feeling there will be a LOT more Stingers on here before too long...
I agree

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
To recap on the "Stinger Swarm - Texas Kia Stinger Meet". Am I missing anything else?

Date: Saturday 06-30-2018
Time: 11:00 AM
Address: 13301 North, US-183, Austin, TX 78750
Schedule:
  • Meet & Greet at Main Event
  • Lunch at Oasis Restaurant - 6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732
  • Cruise

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
To recap on the "Stinger Swarm - Texas Kia Stinger Meet". Am I missing anything else?

Date: Saturday 06-29-2018
Time: 11:00 AM
Address: 13301 North, US-183, Austin, TX 78750
Schedule:
  • Meet & Greet at Main Event
  • Lunch at Oasis Restaurant - 6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732
  • Cruise
It?s 6/30/18 if I?m not mistaken

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
My bad, thanks bro. Made the correction.
No problem man... so I wanna say there?s like 15 of us?? Possibly more by the time it comes around??

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Hey guys and gals,

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. All of the sudden I don't feel so lonely anymore in this big ol' town. Tell your neighbor about the forum maybe he'll want to join.[thumb]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
It isn?t. I think because of the lighting I believe it looks that way

Im thinking about blacking our the white ?reverse? lights.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Im thinking about blacking our the white ?reverse? lights.

If you do let me know how it comes out. I would love to see

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Banner made for the event, add it to your social media accounts and let's start promoting.[biggrin]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Badass banner! [MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION] should post this to the other thread.