Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

{{ ImportShark }} 2.0L Intake Coming Soon...

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #21
Installed pics!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #27
Nice! Count me in.
I've had a few forum members as about an "intro group buy". I guess we can consider doing that, and will definitely announce when these are officially up for grabs.

Chunts

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T
I've had a few forum members as about an "intro group buy". I guess we can consider doing that, and will definitely announce when these are officially up for grabs.
Awesome, I'll keep an eye out.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
I'm down for a group buy. Been watching this thread waiting for this to become available.

dannyar

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Do we have any update on availability for this intake?

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #32
Do we have any update on availability for this intake?
I wanted NGM to make one small tweak so they are sending me a final pre-production unit to approve before they do a full run. I'm expecting that next week, so figure 2-3 weeks after that these will be in hand. As soon as the approval is confirmed and I can provide a firm ETA for inventory, I can do a GB for forum members if you guys like. I'm sure I can get a little better price for everyone around here. ;)

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
Definitely going to get one when it's available, thanks for sharing. Excited to get my hands on one.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Hey Mike@Importshark, any news on the intake?

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #35
Hey Mike@Importshark, any news on the intake?
Unfortunately no. They're wanting to have everything made all in one shot along with the exhausts. It's driving me nuts but trying to get them to move this along first.

Chunts

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T
Unfortunately no. They're wanting to have everything made all in one shot along with the exhausts. It's driving me nuts but trying to get them to move this along first.
Oh well, that's understandable from their perspective. All in good time!

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #37
Oh wow! I just checked my emails and saw I had a reply from NGM that they are sending over a new version of the pipe since they did a small adjustment to the BOV nozzle. They said they just want me to test this out and if it's good to go then they'll do a quick production run for us! It won't be a "full" inventory because their factory is extremely busy with other projects (much MUCH bigger markets) but I should at least get like 10-20 or so for forum members. STAY TUNED!

Chunts

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T
Oh wow! I just checked my emails and saw I had a reply from NGM that they are sending over a new version of the pipe since they did a small adjustment to the BOV nozzle. They said they just want me to test this out and if it's good to go then they'll do a quick production run for us! It won't be a "full" inventory because their factory is extremely busy with other projects (much MUCH bigger markets) but I should at least get like 10-20 or so for forum members. STAY TUNED!
Don't tell me that! My wallet is already hurting enough.

OP
Mike @ ImportShark
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thread Starter #39
well let's see how quickly this new tweaked version materializes...after that I'll know the production time and ETA

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
I call dibs on one! Great to hear Mike!