Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Aftermarket Wheel Options

Memphis

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Nope they are genuine photos.
5x114.3, 20x8.5 Front - 20x10 Rear
Do you know what they lowered it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #63
Do you know what they lowered it with?

Actually now that I looked at the images closer, it does look photoshoped lol. Crap sorry to pass over the wrong info, all this time I assumed it was real, but they do have sizes that fit our cars. As for suspension, if you want to go that low you'll almost have to go to coil-overs. H&R springs and Eibach only go down about an 1".
http://www.ruffwheels.com/ruff-aftermarket-wheels/custom-wheels-rims-r2.php

Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States

Memphis

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
Do you supply the ruff 2 wheels? Also, are they deep enough to be concave?

Yes sir, we're actually an 45 minutes from the Ruff Racing North America warehouse. 20x8.5 or 20x8.5/20x10 all day [cheers]

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Yes sir, we're actually an 45 minutes from the Ruff Racing North America warehouse. 20x8.5 or 20x8.5/20x10 all day [cheers]
What offsets are you recommending? And do you have pics of them installed on any Stingers?

Memphis

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What offsets are you recommending? And do you have pics of them installed on any Stingers?
That was my question lol. I would like to see these on an actual stinger and not a rendering.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
What's the widest size you can fit on the Stinger for both front and rear? Can you do 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear?
We've gone up to a 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear(still working out the details for a 20x10.5 inner strut clearance)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
We've gone up to a 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear(still working out the details for a 20x10.5 inner strut clearance)
With the 20x10 in the back, how close are we to the inner strut. I mean is the option for a 20x11 or wider completely off the table?

BestWheelDeals

Vendor
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
With the 20x10 in the back, how close are we to the inner strut. I mean is the option for a 20x11 or wider completely off the table?

lol with a wide-body kit, anything is possible!!! i'm sure we can get a 20x10.5 in there safely. a 20x11? not sure but time will tell...

Autoansguy

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
However, what is the offset?
Cheers,
Sam

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Im trying to use the available data posted here to figure out what is the best offset for a 20 x 10.5 wheel for the rear, using the online Wheel Offset Calculator and the 20" wheels posted here with the min and max offsets,

TSW 20 x 10 +40
KD07 20 x 10 +55

Since the above wheels use the same width but different offsets, this means we have a range of 15mm (0.59in) we can work with without any clearance issues. So effectively a 20 x 10.5 with an offset from +46 to 49 will still be in the range of the TSW/KD07 wheels and should clear the inside since we are not going any further in towards the strut when compared to the KD07 and not extending out anymore when compared TSW wheels.

I feel the rear TSW wheel is a little bit too flush with the body, so a 20 x 10.5 +49 would be perfect, it will retract 3mm compared to the TSW wheel and will not be any closer to the strut when compared to the KD07 wheel, so it shouldn't rub.

Is my above assumption correct, I am just getting to learn how this offset stuff works.

I used the below Offset calculator,
https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator#

SBmotorsports

Vendor
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
We are looking at 20x9 f and 20x10 rear Concept one CSM5 wheels. Any help with the offset? want close to flush.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #79
We are looking at 20x9 f and 20x10 rear Concept one CSM5 wheels. Any help with the offset? want close to flush.
Those are great looking wheels. You can go with +32et

SBmotorsports

Vendor
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Thanks, they are a bit old design but we think they go well with the car