Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Aftermarket Wheel Options

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Adding to [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION], another food for thought...buying through the dealer can also mean that you can finance the wheels into the loan which is currently at 0.9%.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #22
Added Vossen wheels

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #23
Added Niche wheels

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #24
After a couple of more pics

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Hi SeoulStinger! Yes, that's the staggered set-up we used for our build. Lots of R&D to dial that TSW / Falken combo and configuration -- I hope you guys are able to support the cause by purchasing through a local Kia Dealership. We are happy to reach out and initiate dialog with your favorite Kia Dealer if you can point us in the right direction (dealer name and location, contact person if known).

Thanks and cheers!
I am interested in 20" setup as well. Do you have any rubbing issues and are there any other colours than gunmetal and gloss black with mirror cut face?

Also how much do they weigh compared to the stock wheels?

proven21

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium AWD - Blk
I have a Premium AWD Stinger - just got it on the 22nd. Looking to replace the 18" wheels with black ones aftermarket perhaps of some nature - my question is this... Thinking about when I replace the wheels I get some wider tires. Any one have any ideas of what the widest size tires that can fit in there with no rubbing or issues at all? Very new to Kia and mods - any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #27
I have a Premium AWD Stinger - just got it on the 22nd. Looking to replace the 18" wheels with black ones aftermarket perhaps of some nature - my question is this... Thinking about when I replace the wheels I get some wider tires. Any one have any ideas of what the widest size tires that can fit in there with no rubbing or issues at all? Very new to Kia and mods - any help would be greatly appreciated.
Stock they are 225/45/R18. If you want to go wider and keep it consistent you can go with 235/40/R18

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Need specs with all these pics.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #29

proven21

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stock they are 225/45/R18. If you want to go wider and keep it consistent you can go with 235/40/R18
If i go with this wider tire you've suggested as 235/40/ R18 then the wheels i need would still be 40 offset and 18x8.0? Sorry for my ignorance.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #31
Added 305Forged

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #32
If i go with this wider tire you've suggested as 235/40/ R18 then the wheels i need would still be 40 offset and 18x8.0? Sorry for my ignorance.
You would just use the same wheels, the wider tires with give it more sidewall protection.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #33
Added mbDESIGN KV1

proven21

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
You would just use the same wheels, the wider tires with give it more sidewall protection.
Yea I think I want some black wheels though.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #35
Yea I think I want some black wheels though.
If you are going to different wheels you can go as wide as 10" in the rear and 9" up front. Let me know what size wheels you are looking at getting and I can help you with the tire sizes.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #37
Love this! What?s the wheel offset? And what tires? Thanks!
As far as I know the only offset they have on their website that would come close is 35mm. Not even sure if they'll fit right without rubbing.

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Cool. Thanks for the intel. And with regards to rubbing, is the concern for fender clearance or the calipers.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #39
Cool. Thanks for the intel. And with regards to rubbing, is the concern for fender clearance or the calipers.
Fender clearance is the issue, it should clear the brakes no problem.

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
I contacted ARK Performance. These are the 19x9.5 +25. Was told they fit without modification. Thought I?d share the information for public consumption.