Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Windshield wipers

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I most likely may be losing my mind. We're expecting snow today, parked my car at work and went to pull the windshield wipers up off the windshield but they are hitting the edge of the hood. Anyone else have this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
I most likely may be losing my mind. We're expecting snow today, parked my car at work and went to pull the windshield wipers up off the windshield but they are hitting the edge of the hood. Anyone else have this issue? Am I doing something wrong?
On page 7-33 of the manual:

For your convenience, move the windshield wiper blades to the service position as follows;
After turning off the engine, move the wiper switch to the single wiping (MIST) position within 20 seconds and hold the switch more than 2 seconds until the wiper blade is in the fully up position.
Register for an account on the Kia Owners site, and you can download a PDF version of the manual for easy searching.