Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

OEM Center Console+Cup Holder with Cover Group Buy

Trader history for TuscaniCustoms (0)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Another good reason to find the right phone holder and quit using the cupholder...

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 HiChroma Red Stinger GT2 AWD
I'd be in 100% if we can get down to the 9-11 ($161) group.

English D

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
yep i can buy it now 1 only for 189 ? not much of a deal considering its just really a cup holder lid

cazwizzle

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I'm in, the more the merrier!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
yep i can buy it now 1 only for 189 ? not much of a deal considering its just really a cup holder lid
Yeah it's 189 but then you need to add another 59.99 for shipping, making this a slightly better option when not in the GB.

BTW count me in, hopefully we can get 9 people to get that super price.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #8
I already got 10 people interested on the other stinger forum so including you guys it makes it 14.
Now I will check to Korea to see if 14 sets are available but it could be there aren't or it might take long time to arrive as most of stinger parts are in short supply. Will let you know as soon as I get some news (tomorrow I hope) and we will go on from there. Thank you very much for your interest and support guys ;)

3-5 sets $211 shipped 50% deposit from total price
6-8 sets $186 shipped 50% deposit from total price
9-11 sets $161 shipped 50% deposit from total price
11+ sets same $161 price

1) WidowMaker816
2) BriTay
3) cazwizzle
4) robz32

English D are you in or not?

Very long install DIY video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTczElThfzc&feature=youtu.be

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Awesome. Let us know how the process goes.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #10
Guys from hyundai mobis are still on their prolonged holidays so I got no response about lead time on these parts, should get reply tomorrow.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #11
Got reply from Korea now and this GB will not go through as 2 sets of these is all that we can get and one is already sold to customer who placed order shortly before GB was posted. In case someone is willing to pay full price he can place order online in my store.

Just so there are no miss understandings, these are NOT in stock at my suppliers warehouse but still need to be ordered to hyundai mobis so the second set available might be sold before somebody decided to place order.
I knew something like this is likely to happen as all OEM stinger parts except badges are in short supply and it will take some time before enough will be available.
Contacted another source to see if he can get something.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Bummer....hopefully you can work something out with the other supplier.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #13
I hope so but I don't have any expectations. I guess mobis has limited quantity and they distribute it evenly among all the companies who buy from them so one buyer can't buy it all.

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Civic Si Coupe
Hey [MENTION=420]TuscaniCustoms[/MENTION], thanks for trying.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #15
No news until now and this only means we can't get anything.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #16
One customer changed his mind on the order of this console and cup holder so if somebody wants it he will get it in 1-2 days and then ship to you.
$ 236.03 shipped

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
not worth the effort. the current set up is just fine. just pushing more junk. it's not an easy job installing. either. who cares if the cupo holders are covered. this is laffable.

OP
TuscaniCustoms
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #18
Different people different opinions, different needs.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
not worth the effort. the current set up is just fine. just pushing more junk. it's not an easy job installing. either. who cares if the cupo holders are covered. this is laffable.
I kind-of agree, but there are many who do not. What good is a cup holder unless you don't want one in the center console? But if you look at all the things that users on this forum do to change their cars, whether for customizing visual effects or functional performance, the list is endless. The covered cup holders are OEM and many feel "cheated" if one market gets something other markets don't get. Someone will want it and enjoy it.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I kind-of agree, but there are many who do not. What good is a cup holder unless you don't want one in the center console? But if you look at all the things that users on this forum do to change their cars, whether for customizing visual effects or functional performance, the list is endless. The covered cup holders are OEM and many feel "cheated" if one market gets something other markets don't get. Someone will want it and enjoy it.
Why reply to a troll? We could all go into every thread and say that whatever enthusiast topic we're not 100% interested in is a waste of time or needless. Only exactly what I want or need is important and should be discussed. This forum is for adults, not juveniles. I would go so far as to delete these sorts of messages that do not contribute to the topic, denigrate the topic and therefore just waste the time of everyone who is interested--the people reading that thread!