Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Eibach Anti-Roll Bar and Rear Sway Bar for the Kia Stinger GT

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
These just came out recently.

MSRP: $440.10
Part Number: E40-46-035-01-11
UPC: 803050456779

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
Excellent, been waiting for Eibach to release something like this.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I can confirm these are READY TO SHIP! If anyone's looking for pricing, feel free to inbox me!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2018 Stinger, 2010 Camaro SS
Do we have any data on them beyond the picture and part number?

It seems both front and rear are 2-way adjustable, or is this just a "stock" photo of a couple random bars?

How do they compare to stock sway bars in regards to stiffness, diameter, and solid/hollow (and wall thickness if hollow)? How do they compare to other brands' bars?

Is this a DIY upgrade in my garage on jack stands, or do these need significant work in a shop to install? Do you have a copy of the install instructions?

Are there any additional parts that are needed for the install (such as end-links, bushings, or mounting brackets)? If so, are these parts included?

Are these sub-model specific?

Sorry for all of the questions, I've gone through these issues before on my Camaro where upgrading the bar lead to other required upgrades and turned a $500 bar into a $1k upgrade after everything else was addressed.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Have not found any answers, will the Eibach sway bars fit the 2.0T?