Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Teases 2018 Stinger Super Bowl Commercial

Kia Stinger News

Staff Member
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
South Korea

Two Kia Stingers. An abandoned racetrack. And two eternally youthful legends who have logged seat time in some of the most powerful and exotic cars in the world.

One is two-time Formula One and Indianapolis 500 champion, Emerson Fittipaldi. The other is?

Designed in Frankfurt and developed on the N?rburgring, the all-new Kia Stinger?s six-year journey from concept car dream to the highest performing and most anticipated production model1 in company history, will culminate with a 60-second ad airing in the third quarter of the Super Bowl and mark Kia?s ninth consecutive year advertising in the broadcast.

[video=youtube;ndRKmlTTmCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndRKmlTTmCI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Wow, with Stingers available in dealers showrooms already, that is a really short teaser that doesn't show you much at all. And how many SUV fans would recognize Fittipaldi? Hope it works.

Where I live, most people are NASCAR fans who have little knowledge of Formula I or the great drivers of the world. Yet the Super Bowl is a uniquely American fetish. Interesting juxtaposition of worlds. I hope it doesn't miss the mark.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I think it can hit the head. I believe the driver's are for us enthusiasts that know them and the car is for the average consumer. The fact they will be driving the car intrigues us. The car itself is what will appeal to the general population. Looking forward to it