Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

FS 22 inbound

Trader history for kulachd (0)

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
dealer
We have 22 Stingers inbound that are all due by the 15th of Feb. It is a good mix of everything but several are GT2 AWD. Let me know if we can help in any way. The most unusual one we have inbound is a Silky Silver GT1 AWD w/ red interior.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
22 just to your dealership? Seems like they think they will sell well in the southern states. I hope they do. Post some pictures, if you have time, of some of them or provide links to your website/autotrader when they have been uploaded for our buying community!

OP
K
Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
dealer
Thread Starter #3
Kia wanted to make sure to get extra Stingers to the dealers that have been selling them. They expedited shipping for me so I will have them by the time the Superbowl ad plays. I'm not the top selling stinger dealer (Car Pros KIA is by a large margin) but last update I was in the top 10 for Stinger sales. I like the car but want to see it on the road and not on my lot.

ill post them as I get them!!

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Kia wanted to make sure to get extra Stingers to the dealers that have been selling them. They expedited shipping for me so I will have them by the time the Superbowl ad plays. I'm not the top selling stinger dealer (Car Pros KIA is by a large margin) but last update I was in the top 10 for Stinger sales. I like the car but want to see it on the road and not on my lot.

ill post them as I get them!!
Nice, top 10 is still an achievement. I'm sure the region helps but so does the customer service your dealership provides. And that's a key component as consumers want a great experience when they buy these cars. Good on you!