Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2019 Kia Stinger with standard Limited-Slip Diff and Stinger Atlantica will be available summer 2019

K8AR

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
The base model gains new safety equipment and the rear-wheel-drive Stinger GT gets a limited-slip differential as standard.

Earlier this year, Kia had announced a limited-run of the 2019 Stinger Atlantica, which featured exclusive options only found in the European and Korean spec of the Stinger. In a statement to Car and Driver, Kia spokesman Neil Dunlop said that model has been "put on hold indefinitely," adding that Kia is "considering other special editions" of the Stinger.

The Stinger Atlantica was scheduled to go on sale in the U.S. in summer of 2019 and was limited to a total production of 500 units

http://www.thedrive.com/news/24768/...d-slip-diff-highlight-the-sporty-giant-killer

escblads

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Nissan Maxima
The base model gains new safety equipment and the rear-wheel-drive Stinger GT gets a limited-slip differential as standard.

Earlier this year, Kia had announced a limited-run of the 2019 Stinger Atlantica, which featured exclusive options only found in the European and Korean spec of the Stinger. In a statement to Car and Driver, Kia spokesman Neil Dunlop said that model has been "put on hold indefinitely," adding that Kia is "considering other special editions" of the Stinger.

The Stinger Atlantica was scheduled to go on sale in the U.S. in summer of 2019 and was limited to a total production of 500 units

http://www.thedrive.com/news/24768/...d-slip-diff-highlight-the-sporty-giant-killer
I think this means that the Atlantica was cancelled due to the additional changes to the 2019 models.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I think this means that the Atlantica was cancelled due to the additional changes to the 2019 models.
That's how I read it to.