Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Welcome! All members, READ ME <<<<

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 - Angry Penguin
i have the GT Limited, the top mode in Canadal. i assume the lights r the same here in Canada as they r in the States.
we dont have all the same options up here as u do.
Mark, I find the headlights to be great. My first night drive in the rain on highway 63 from Fort Mac to Cold Lake in the rain was very good. They really light up the deer eyes better than anything else I've had. What disturbed me because I didn't know about it was when the headlights rotated turning right off the highway. But those LEDs are great, the auto highbeams could have been done different I found myself turning it off and on unintentionally.

camb1986

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Hi All,

New to this thread though I have been reading it for the last 3 months. I am stingerless at the moment hoping this place gives me confidence to get one. The advice on these forums are priceless.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Hi All,

New to this thread though I have been reading it for the last 3 months. I am stingerless at the moment hoping this place gives me confidence to get one. The advice on these forums are priceless.
Aloha!

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Hi All,

Welcome [MENTION=1318]camb1986[/MENTION], I'm in Chicago too. Have any questions feel free and post.

1BlinkGone

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
New to the Stinger GT...VERY intrigued.....saw the Stinger today in-person and can't wait to see the GT variants. Thx for allowing me to park it here!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
New to the Stinger GT...VERY intrigued.....saw the Stinger today in-person and can't wait to see the GT variants. Thx for allowing me to park it here!
Welcome aboard

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Any questions feel free and ask.[biggrin]

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 Stinger GT1
Hi! After months of research, and drooling, I finally got a 19 GT1 last night. Looking forward to being part of this community!

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Hi! After months of research, and drooling, I finally got a 19 GT1 last night. Looking forward to being part of this community!

Welcome and congrats!

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Congrats what color did you get?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats [MENTION=1822]jasonrnicholson[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
Zombie thread back to life...

Braaaaaiiiins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions