Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What Did You Do With Your Stinger Today?

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I don't know for sure if blind spot is part of it. Definitely the lane keep assist. I had ordered the $80 mirror originally because I don't have a 360 camera, and the parts guy agreed, but it was not right. The only difference is that extra brown wire, which makes the connector different.
I'll be fine then, I did not upgrade to those features. A costly mistake for you definitely! I could replace them all day now lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Installed Tuxmats

I like them, think I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on some:)

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I got my front end hit by a cart at Lowe's today! Lowe's cart guy lost control and it hit my bumper from 30 feet away lol! Now they are paying to have it fixed and my buddy is doing the front and back and filling in the holes to go badgeless on front. And just stinger across center on back.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Ouch that sucks. Glad they are paying for it.

I got my front end hit by a cart at Lowe's today! Lowe's cart guy lost control and it hit my bumper from 30 feet away lol! Now they are paying to have it fixed and my buddy is doing the front and back and filling in the holes to go badgeless on front. And just stinger across center on back.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT

Just put on the black bmg braces, out of sight but love em:) I ordered black bolts, the are 10mx1.25x25 if anyone else is interested. I also put rubber grommets under them as to not scratch the braces:)

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States

Just put on the black bmg braces, out of sight but love em:) I ordered black bolts, the are 10mx1.25x25 if anyone else is interested. I also put rubber grommets under them as to not scratch the braces:)

Looking great!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States

Engine looks badass bro

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Ohh very nice

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States

Arghhh that sucks so annoying

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States

Glad to hear it’s getting paid for to be fixed

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Ouch that's a crazy hit

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

Well I guess there was no time to stop or turn in that 30 feet, probably on the phone texting.... HAHA :oops:

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Bad news about putting a radiator cap on wrong is you get fluid everywhere, your car ovetheats doing 75 down a major hwy, your thermostat fries and you get your stinger towed to the dealership and wait 4 days for Kia to approve the fix under warranty:) if you can royaly screw something up I will do it lol!
Good news is you clean your engine bay after you get it back and looks better than before:)

So my first thought was I just steam clean it...then I decided as much as I have a tendency to screw things up I should probably research and ask advice. I learned that steam cleaning an engine is a BIG no no, the steam gets under tape around wires and corrodes the connections over time.

Bought a $4 can of degreaser from AutoZone, sprayed it on ond tee-shirt and it was awesome:) probably everyone already knows this already but for once I did not screw something up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Got carbon trim on front last night, cloudy today, pops even more when sunny. Love it... Any one know if u can get the lower trim in black?

Also testing out the k badge but thinking of going back to badgeless on front, not sure.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Any one know if u can get the lower trim in black?
There is a company now that makes the lower trim piece in carbon fiber, I think the name of the company is carbon_fiber_element6 I saw it on Instagram. Here's their site check it out, cool stuff, K8 stinger store is going to sale their products in the future, not sure when but its coming.

https://www.instagram.com/carbon_fiber_element6/

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I have a new setup for my JB4, a lot easier then using my phone, work perfectly..... :cool:(y)

Attachments

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I have a new setup for my JB4, a lot easier then using my phone, work perfectly..... :cool:(y)
That is cool dude!!