Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who has used AmazonBasics Full Synthetic Motor Oil?

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
It's probably made by one of the big companies and rebranded. Didn't even know it was available. Valvoline SynPower is $23 for the 5 quart jug at my local Walmart. I just get that

SaleenTom

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
It's probably made by one of the big companies and rebranded. Didn't even know it was available. Valvoline SynPower is $23 for the 5 quart jug at my local Walmart. I just get that
Its produced by Warren Distribution

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1
I’ve been using it in my Chevy Suburban for two oil changes. I haven’t seen anything to scare me away from using it on my Stinger. Watch the pricing on it; sometimes it drops to $17.99

chia9876

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2 (Red)
I read a lot of reviews, almost as good as Mobil One for a fraction of the price. For the money, you can't go wrong, especially of you get a Wix oil filter. Mobil One vs Amazon Basics synthetic is like saying a Kia can't be a good as an Audi [giggle]