Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Some 2.0 Love...

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
I just went ahead and ordered a LAP3 for the 2.0 Stinger. I haven?t seen any reviews for the 2.0, so I will keep everybody updated on my impressions once it arrives next week. I also have the OEM GT air vents coming in the middle of February (not really sure since it?s getting shipped from Korea). I plan on tinting the windows and blacking out the metal strip down the windows. This should keep me happy for a little longer. I will keep everybody updated as it progresses throughout the month of February and hopefully upload some pictures of the finished profuct.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I just went ahead and ordered a LAP3 for the 2.0 Stinger. I haven?t seen any reviews for the 2.0, so I will keep everybody updated on my impressions once it arrives next week. I also have the OEM GT air vents coming in the middle of February (not really sure since it?s getting shipped from Korea). I plan on tinting the windows and blacking out the metal strip down the windows. This should keep me happy for a little longer. I will keep everybody updated as it progresses throughout the month of February and hopefully upload some pictures of the finished profuct.
Awesome man! Congrats!

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome! Looking forward to your progress.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Welcome

Stingzy

Reactions
State
IL