Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger vs. Dodge Challenger

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
[video=youtube;OYij-RtN9_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYij-RtN9_Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Can't tell but what kind of Challenger is that? Good to know that the stinger can take a...challenger. I swear all I get is annoying challenger drivers wanting to race.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Holy rev limiter what in the actual fu....

That 110 trap shows there much more room to improve.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
Can't tell but what kind of Challenger is that? Good to know that the stinger can take a...challenger. I swear all I get is annoying challenger drivers wanting to race.
NOBODY wants to race me. Guy in an Audi S7 grannied away from the light. Well, and that V6 POS old 05 Mustang doesn't really count cause he was an asshat.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
NOBODY wants to race me. Guy in an Audi S7 grannied away from the light. Well, and that V6 POS old 05 Mustang doesn't really count cause he was an asshat.
Hahahahaha

Yeah, it's kind of the same for me [MENTION=1365]Armoured[/MENTION]. I had an R/T Charger try to mess with me the other day on my way home. I walked him going over a bridge pretty quickly and then realized.... I was running 87 octane with with map 0 on my JB4. Hahaha

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
challenger needs driver mod. Good kill for the stinger.