Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stance Sf03 20s Micro Blue

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Finally got these bada$$ wheels slapped on. I didnt want to lower the car but I guess I have to now! 20181108_134244.jpg 20181108_134310.jpg 20181108_134259.jpg

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Oh snap, that looks gorgeous![unbelieveable]

MrMr

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Very nice. What are the wheels and tire specs?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
You Definitely chose the right rims, bro. Tight!

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Very nice. What are the wheels and tire specs?
The specs are 20x9 and 20x10.5 with 245/30 front and 275/35 rear. Not sure the offset but the website label as "custom".

MrMr

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada

K8AR

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
Looks great. I do think lowering the car will make it look and handle even better.

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
Looks great. I do think lowering the car will make it look and handle even better.
I really do want to lower it. I need to find a place my area that is willing to figure it out and not mess anything up lol.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
Pretty sure if you got them from getyourwheels.com(my guess) the offset would be +35 front, +45 rear as that is the exact size they told me when I asked a question on what they typically recommend.

Also kinda hate you for choosing one of the wheels I was wanting to get, but at the same time love how good it looks and happy to know it would look amazing. What color are they? The brushed titanium?

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
Pretty sure if you got them from getyourwheels.com(my guess) the offset would be +35 front, +45 rear as that is the exact size they told me when I asked a question on what they typically recommend.

Also kinda hate you for choosing one of the wheels I was wanting to get, but at the same time love how good it looks and happy to know it would look amazing. What color are they? The brushed titanium?
Yeah brushed titanium. I was going back and forth with the sf03 and sf07. The sf07 was my original choice but I couldnt wait a month lol. I'm glad I went with the sf03. They do have different colors and finishes. They also have a $200 off selected Stance wheels right now[rockon]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
I love stance wheels, but they didn't have the sizes I wanted in 19's(prefer not to get 20's, but slowly thinking about it lol) so I will probably end up getting some VS Forged wheels as they offer more size options and it still is a Stance wheel so...win-win there. I will only get 9" fronts and 10.5" rears, no compromise there as I want to get the largest wheel possible under the car without having to stance/stretch or poke out from the fender.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Looks incredible [MENTION=948]MekstingerGT[/MENTION]

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #13
Question...do I need an alignment with these wheels?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
[MENTION=948]MekstingerGT[/MENTION] what tires did you get and how do you like them?

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #18
[MENTION=948]MekstingerGT[/MENTION] what tires did you get and how do you like them?
They came with Lexani. I've never heard of them until the got the tires but surprisingly they are good tires. Waiting for them to wear out so I can get some michelins/pirellis.

Reactions
City
Silver Spring
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
'18 Audi A4
What exhaust tips do you have?

Reactions
City