Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Sting-err

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Ha! Looks like either Tapatalk or the forum doesn?t support Apple emojis. I wrote out a nice comparison and it didn?t show in the post (grunt).

I screenshot it this time! (Grin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD Aurora Black
Drivers ed teaches, at least where I was taught, was to find the indicator in the gas gauge. If one is confused by it, they could verify with the gas gauge. Sorry if it came off harsh. Kind of common sense to most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree it's common sense, but nearly every single car out there doesn't have a second picture of a fuel pump with an arrow, let alone one pointing in the opposite direction. I just think it's unnecessary and should be removed, or at the *very* least swapped to the correct direction.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I agree it's common sense, but nearly every single car out there doesn't have a second picture of a fuel pump with an arrow, let alone one pointing in the opposite direction. I just think it's unnecessary and should be removed, or at the *very* least swapped to the correct direction.
Well, one thing is for sure. It'll confuse the h*** out of people in Oregon and I'm just fine with that lol the pictures I see on the internet about them starting to their own pump gas is comical.

....I hope no one lives in Oregon on this forum