Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

BMW 430i Gran Coupe vs. Kia Stinger

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I really hate these types of comparisons, one manufacturers base model vs. a top of line from another. They should have used the 440i for the comparison. Or waited for the Stinger Premium.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I really hate these types of comparisons, one manufacturers base model vs. a top of line from another. They should have used the 440i for the comparison. Or waited for the Stinger Premium.
I agree with you. They probably based it on pricing as they did with the Audi A5 Sportback instead of the S5 Sportback with similar horsepower numbers.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
That Bimmer is a good looking car but the Stinger just blows it away in the looks department.

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
That Bimmer is a good looking car but the Stinger just blows it away in the looks department.
The 3-series should be getting a new platform/design for MY 2020, but I think the 4-series is a year or two behind the 3s.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
While the 430i GC is a nice looking/driving Bimmer, I just can't justify the $50k cost new while a used two year old 428i GC can be had for less than $30k.