Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Xforce Varex Exhaust System

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
[video=youtube;BGmAF6AVDR4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGmAF6AVDR4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
How do you open and close the valve....is it connected to the mode switch (smart, comfort, sports, eco)?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Yeah thats all I could find on them.
No love for the 2.0 I guess

How do you open and close the valve....is it connected to the mode switch (smart, comfort, sports, eco)?
This is the same as the Jun B.L EVC exhausts. It's controlled by an electronic actuator. Basically you press a button to open or close the valve.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Dynos of the two modes is now in order!

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
No love for the 2.0 I guess

This is the same as the Jun B.L EVC exhausts. It's controlled by an electronic actuator. Basically you press a button to open or close the valve.
At full throttle do you know if the valve opens automatically?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
At full throttle do you know if the valve opens automatically?
No, it's unfortunately not automatic, though that would be a sweet idea. All this consists of is a button--one press opens the valve, another closes it. When you want to drive with the exhaust note nice and subtle, just press the button to quiet things down. When you want to hear the growl, open it.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
No, it's unfortunately not automatic, though that would be a sweet idea. All this consists of is a button--one press opens the valve, another closes it. When you want to drive with the exhaust note nice and subtle, just press the button to quiet things down. When you want to hear the growl, open it.
Thanks, that's what I figured.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger / 2017 Camaro SS
That sounds amazing!

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Anyone know what the system costs and if it?s available in America yet? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Anyone know what the system costs and if it?s available in America yet? Thanks.
Dude, if there's a Jun B.L option available, there's almost never a reason to opt for anything else, especially from a place called Tony's Mufflers. ;) Quite literally Jun is legendary in the KDM scene and the undisputed #1 exhaust manufacturer dating back to the early Tib days. I'd really go with theirs if you're looking for a catback. You'll never regret it in the least.

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger gt2 awd
I emailed varex and they said something will be available mid year 2018. Personally the x force varex system is the best I've heard and bimodal!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Varex has a really cool optional controller that connects to the obd2 port and can be tuned via a phone app. You can program it to open at certain rpm and TPS picked up via obd2 PID. You can geo fence it, ie starting in quite at home to not annoy the neighbors before certain times of day. Really a great option. http://www.xforce.com.au/xforce-varex-app

Hope the put together a full turbo back system.

RevRange

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I heard from Xforce recently that this will be released by the end of this month.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
I heard from Xforce recently that this will be released by the end of this month.
Hey RevRange, did they mention pricing?

RevRange

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
They said it will be in line with their other varex systems that are similar. From what I?ve seen online, they are usually around $1300

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Stinger gt
Seen it advertised for $1950 plus about 150 install with a switch

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
I seen the downpipes are include with the exaust?

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
Dude, if there's a Jun B.L option available, there's almost never a reason to opt for anything else, especially from a place called Tony's Mufflers. ;) Quite literally Jun is legendary in the KDM scene and the undisputed #1 exhaust manufacturer dating back to the early Tib days. I'd really go with theirs if you're looking for a catback. You'll never regret it in the least.
Personally think the Jun B.L exhaust sounds horrid so can't blame him for looking at other options.