Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

How many people put down a deposit on a Kia Stinger?

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #61
A quick update I saw the exact car I have on order in the dealers showroom and I didnt like the darker Gray so I change my order to White , 2nd choice is the Ghost Gray ..............
Glad you saw it early. Same ETA on this too?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
I think so , our "lottery" is still open so they havent closed the order book yet , I think 9 more days are left , and yes I'm so happy I saw that color to know it wasnt going to work for me .

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
I just got confirmation that my car is on ther water , The ETA is Nov 27 . I have the build # VIN etc . WOOOO HOOOO !!

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I just got confirmation that my car is on ther water , The ETA is Nov 27 . I have the build # VIN etc . WOOOO HOOOO !!
Awesome news.[cheers]

Did they give you anything like an ETTX tracking number where you can track it's transportation progress?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
Awesome news.[cheers]

Did they give you anything like an ETTX tracking number where you can track it's transportation progress?
I dont see a tracking # or any logistics on the print out , glad its out of the Country before things "warm up " down there !!

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Its going to be a long 3 weeks for you.[hihi]

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Congratulations

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
For all who took delivery already let us know how you like the Stinger.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
looks way better live than pics . Power is very impressive as is handling , fit and finish are perfect !! very happy ......................

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Rio
I put $1k down on my order this past Saturday. I ordered a GT2 AWD with 18" wheels in Silky Silver (1st choice) or Ceramic Gray (2nd choice). Dealer say he's talked to some higher ups about my order and if the next boat load has either of those colours then I'' be getting the VIN#. I can wait though. The longer it takes the more money I'll have for the down payment.