Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Rear entertainment for the Kia Stinger

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Does anyone have any good suggestions on what rear entertainment options can be added to the Kia Stinger?

This will be mainly used to entertain kids in the backseat.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I'm not sure what's available in the Stinger for rear seat entertainment needs but if I had kids, I wouldn't get anything as for options in the car. There are so many hand held devices with great capabilities. And if there's more than one kid back there that want to watch different things... I would just get a couple of tablets and download what ever they want. Also, tech becomes obsolete so quickly that, whatever you buy with the car becomes obsolete in 2 years. You can always upgrade the tablets in a few years and they can take them out of the car.

OP
Dan

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Thread Starter #3
I would be all right with tablets too as long as they can be mounted to a holder since my kids are too young to hold them.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
I suggest getting something like this from NAVISKAUTO on Amazon. It mounts directly to the headrest poles and can plug into any 12volt power source. It plays from the SD card, USB drive and even DVD.

Here's a picture of it mounted on my current car. My son loves it.

The Stinger also has the 12volt rear power source which will make it very convenient for the install.

You can see how it mounts.

OP
Dan

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Thread Starter #5
The headrest mount looks nifty, any issues with the DVD skipping?