Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 57 1234567891151 ... LastLast
    KIA Addict
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Kia Stinger Out The Door Price Thread

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

For those who have a Kia Stinger on order or have already purchased one please share with us what you paid out the door. When you post please try to include these information so that we can share as much information for everyone.

1. Trim (Base, Premium, GT1, GT2, etc.)
    2. Additional Options and Dealer Add-ons like warranty, maintenance plans, paint protection, etc.
    3. State Taxes, please include what State you purchased from.
    4. Destination and/or dealer fees.
    5. Dealer name that you purchased from, please include the city, state and country.
    6. Any ADM "Additional Dealer Markup". If yes, add them to the Naughty Kia Dealers List.
    7. Final OTD price.

Did you pay MSRP or Less?
    Give a shout-out to your Kia dealer on the Nice Kia Dealers List.

Did a Kia dealer try to charge you over MSRP?
    Report that Kia dealer on the Naughty Kia Dealers List.

Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

2 Likes
    Hi all. Price for GT Ltd was 49995. Got extended warranty to 200000Km for 7 years at $3500. Zxwron or some such paint treatment for 899.

Medals
    Made First Post  
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes
    there was no way they would take less than MSRP ...............I was able to negotiate oil changes , winter mats and trunk liner as well as them debadging and rebading front and back . Also they matched the best price on the All Season tires I'm swapping on and will mount them for free ( I'll sell the stock tires on Craigslist ) . My GM showed the cost of the car and their margin is skinny !! Dont hold your breath for any deals ...........

The car is a beast on the highway and killer in the twisties !!

KIA Addict
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastGT View Post
    there was no way they would take less than MSRP ...............I was able to negotiate oil changes , winter mats and trunk liner as well as them debadging and rebading front and back . Also they matched the best price on the All Season tires I'm swapping on and will mount them for free ( I'll sell the stock tires on Craigslist ) . My GM showed the cost of the car and their margin is skinny !! Dont hold your breath for any deals ...........

The car is a beast on the highway and killer in the twisties !!
    If you were able to negotiate free oil changes along with all the other items I would say that's still a great deal. The labor alone for debadging and rebadging is probably a few hundred. All in all maybe around $500? Do you know if there are dealer holdbacks in Canada? Also what was the invoice price on your car?

Medals
    Made First Post  
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Canadian Stinger accessories have not been posted or released yet so what they have given me a $500 credit to buy whatever I want , so I'll get front /rear rubber mats and a rubber trunk liner not sure of pricing but there should be some $$ left over . The debadge/rebadge and tire changeover is worth more than just $$ to me because it saves me all the time and running around . I was going to get the tires from TireRack and have them shipped to my PO box in Washington State then drive down to pick them up. So by matching the price and doing the install it makes the whole thing very smooth !

Medals
    Made First Post  
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks , Given their cost and skinny margin I am totally cool with paying MSRP , the freebies will go a long way to add value . I just finished spraying my rear emblems flat black ( undercoat , 3 coats of black and 3 coats of clearcoat ) I think they look great I'll give them to the dealer Monday and get the AWD badge deleted and spray the GT flat black as well . I'll black out the red reflectors with vinyl and that should do it for phase 1.............................
    Last edited by westcoastGT; 11-24-2017 at 09:38 PM.

KIA Addict
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastGT View Post
    Thanks , Given their cost and skinny margin I am totally cool with paying MSRP , the freebies will go a long way to add value . I just finished spraying my rear emblems flat black ( undercoat , 3 coats of black and 3 coats of clearcoat ) I think they look great I'll give them to the dealer Monday and get the AWD badge deleted and spray the GT flat black as well . I'll black out the red reflectors with vinyl and that should do it for phase 1.............................
    Nice, can't wait to see the results.

Page 1 of 57 1234567891151 ... LastLast