Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Carbon Fiber Front and Side Splitters from Adro Sports

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Hyundai tiburon 2.0L 2006
Manufacturer is spreekcf from korea not adro.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
haha thanks. I just shot a PM over to an admin to update the title.
Ignore him. Spreek is Adro?s carbon line, not a separate company. The parts are literally on Adro?s website. Shipped in Adro cartons

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #24
Ignore him. Spreek is Adro?s carbon line, not a separate company. The parts are literally on Adro?s website. Shipped in Adro cartons
haha ok thanks Mike. I sent another PM to the admin to ignore me lol.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Well from their site you can't really see that as they seem a totally different company and it would be nice if you explained this in the start Mike.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Well from their site you can't really see that as they seem a totally different company and it would be nice if you explained this in the start Mike.
Maybe you shouldn't post information that you aren't 100% about as it's obviously confusing to people, not to mention very unprofessional.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
haha ok thanks Mike. I sent another PM to the admin to ignore me lol.
BTW I know this is fact because we actually have an office in Korea...and have accounts with these manufacturers so we purchase direct....and buy physical inventories... ;)

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #28
BTW I know this is fact because we actually have an office in Korea...and have accounts with these manufacturers so we purchase direct....and buy physical inventories... ;)
I believe you mike [pray]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Doesn't make a big difference if spreekcf would be independent company or extension of adro, I'm sure parts are well done. I don't know everything and this is one occasion I learned something new.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
Been in contact with owner of spreekcf from Korea yesterday and he told me they are separate company, not like adro CF division but they do make parts for them and adro sells them as they were made by them. So I was correct but since parts are shipped and distributed in in adro boxes one would assume it's adro product.
Regardless I'm sure products are nice and we should have some update on pricing in like mid march.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
It's the SAME COMPANY. Jesus man give it up.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Slovenia
What I Drive
I was told otherwise sorry. Guess you know more than company owner. Maybe it's time you give up once for a change Mike or speak with Mr. Sungil Kim