Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger GT - STILLEN Front Lip - K8 Stinger Store

Trader history for Paul@K8StingerStore (0)

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States

Is very excited to bring to the Stinger community:

The Kia Stinger GT - STILLEN Front Lip

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Stillen's race-inspired front lip is now available for your Kia Stinger GT
STILLEN sculpts and manufactures their body styling parts right here at their corporate headquarters in Costa Mesa, California. The Stillen front lip is designed to add downforce and enhance the Stinger's body lines by adding that aggressive feel it's been missing!
Unlike fiberglass, STILLEN's proprietary urethane formula offers superior longevity while flexing instead of cracking on impact. This is an especially desirable trait for lip spoilers and splitters that sustain impacts from road debris, curbs, and parking blocks.
Comes in Matte Black Finish and Unpainted Finish
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Installation:

Splitter Comes Pre-Installed with 3M Automotive Tape (Same as OEM uses)
No Cutting or Modification to Bumper - Removable
Ready for Direct Installation Polyurethane Construction

Vehicle Applications:
2018+ Kia Stinger GT Models ONLY

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
What is the finish on the SWP Stinger in the photos? Is that unfinished/stock or is that painted mat black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
What is the finish on the SWP Stinger in the photos? Is that unfinished/stock or is that painted mat black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The white Stinger is using the matte black painted verison of the STILLEN lip

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Awesome. Thanks [MENTION=77]Paul@K8StingerStore[/MENTION]. May I ask what the unpainted product looks like please? Any photos of that?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hey [MENTION=77]Paul@K8StingerStore[/MENTION], remind me; was there a discount code that you had set aside for members of the KiaStinger.org forum?

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
Awesome. Thanks [MENTION=77]Paul@K8StingerStore[/MENTION]. May I ask what the unpainted product looks like please? Any photos of that?
I don't have any and Stillen only took photos of them painted. So far we havent had any active customers purchase the unpainted version to share photos with us :(

Hey [MENTION=77]Paul@K8StingerStore[/MENTION], remind me; was there a discount code that you had set aside for members of the KiaStinger.org forum?
We don't have a standard discount code since some products we have give better discounts than others. If you have a product in mind that you would like to order please email or message me and I can personalize that discount code towards what you are looking to order :)

Paul@K8StingerStore.com

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
PM sent