Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stage 2 Pressertech tuning available

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Hello!

We are a performance tuner in Atlanta, GA USA. We have successfully tuned the Kia Stinger GT. Member Brian Key used us for his Stinger. We specialize in tunes in Mercedes and other high end European imports. I must say this car is amazing and performs in line with comparable euros, if not better. We are called PRESSERtech. I just wanted to let you all know we are setup and ready to go. We DO NOT use a piggy back setup. We tune it the right way! Inside the module using the same type adjustments we use on 150k cars! Check us out. Give us a call... we would love to hear from you all.

We are pricing our full upgrade at 1250
Stage 1/Intermediate tune at 950

We are taking our development car owned by member Brian Key to the dyno in a couple weeks. We are anticipating seeing crank power between 410-430hp

This cars torque was insane after our upgrade and would not be surprised to see 430-470LbFt

We will post dyno results here in a few weeks. If you choose Pressertech you get a custom tune, we spend alot of time with each of our clients to tune to their specific driving style.

We are not the cheapest. If you do your research about us you will see we are the best and our customer service is best.

This car is setup alot like a W205 Mercedes C43 AMG (2015-present) kia, did not spare any expense in building this car. As a lifelong Mercedes enthusiast, Mercedes factory trained master electronic tech and now tuner for last 10 years, myself and team are thoroughly impressed by this car!

Thank you,
Todd Presser
CTO
PRESSERTECH LLC
+1.770.648.0500

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hello!

We are a performance tuner in Atlanta, GA USA. We have successfully tuned the Kia Stinger GT. Member Brian Key used us for his Stinger. We specialize in tunes in Mercedes and other high end European imports. I must say this car is amazing and performs in line with comparable euros, if not better. We are called PRESSERtech. I just wanted to let you all know we are setup and ready to go. We DO NOT use a piggy back setup. We tune it the right way! Inside the module using the same type adjustments we use on 150k cars! Check us out. Give us a call... we would love to hear from you all.

We are pricing our full upgrade at 1250
Stage 1/Intermediate tune at 950

We are taking our development car owned by member Brian Key to the dyno in a couple weeks. We are anticipating seeing crank power between 410-430hp

This cars torque was insane after our upgrade and would not be surprised to see 430-470LbFt

We will post dyno results here in a few weeks. If you choose Pressertech you get a custom tune, we spend alot of time with each of our clients to tune to their specific driving style.

We are not the cheapest. If you do your research about us you will see we are the best and our customer service is best.

This car is setup alot like a W205 Mercedes C43 AMG (2015-present) kia, did not spare any expense in building this car. As a lifelong Mercedes enthusiast, Mercedes factory trained master electronic tech and now tuner for last 10 years, myself and team are thoroughly impressed by this car!

Thank you,
Todd Presser
CTO
PRESSERTECH LLC
+1.770.648.0500

Great to have you guys aboard and thanks for your efforts on the Stinger!!!

We're all looking forward to see how the charts come out in the near future when you take it to the rack. LOL

If you could, can you let us know all of the optional tweaks that you're willing to make to the ECU for our cars? (ie top speed, shift logic, auto start/stop)

Also, does your tune come on a spare ECU to swap out or is this a flash to the factory ECU and it's permanently changed?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Great news and welcome! Looking forward to some data.

OP
T
Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Hi!
We optimize afr, timing, boost, torque curve, torque limit, shift points, rev limit and speed limiter.

We perform these modifications based on the clients vehicle adaptation data. We do not use the one for all approach because we have proven that we can make a better quality tune using the specific cars data. We will treat each of these upgrades the same way we would treat our other clients upgrades...whether its a 50k Stinger, 100k Mercedes, or a 300k McLaren!

We can offer an ecu that is stock but we will require our clients to ship their ECU to us in order to read their data.

We too are VERY excited to be expanding our lineup to the Stinger community!

-Todd

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Welcome Todd.

Whats the difference between stage 2 and 1?

Matt77

Reactions
State
WA
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2009 Audi B8 S4
Also you say you can adjust shift points. Does this include the ability to make the transmission hold a gear in sport mode and not shift without driver input? Currently even when paddle shifting it will shift by itself before redline and will change from manual shifting to normal auto about 8 sec after the last paddle shift.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and thank you for supporting te platform.
Glad to hear that the Stinger impressed you.

Any chance you can expand on all the variables that you guys are able to manipulate, aside form afr, timing, boost, etc.?
Are you guys using the magic software or another?

OP
T
Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
We use a dimsport interface to communicate. We use our own performance software customized to each car. Thanks!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Great!!...How many variables are you guys able to manipulate, aside form the ones you mentioned?

OP
T
Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
This is a safety feature. The Stinger top power falls off way before redline. Most turbo charged vehicles power starts to fall between 4-5k rpm.

OP
T
Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
We can optimize all settings for engine drivability. We cannot go into detail about our settings other than what the setting is...... intellectual property..... thanks!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Absolutely understand and I am not asking you to go into detail as to what setting are you guys using. I am just curios to know what all you have access to manipulate as we are aware the encryption on the ECU was recently cracked but there are still some areas that have yet to be decrypted.

One main feature we are all looking to change is the auto start/stop. We would like it to stay off permanently. Also if you have access to manipulating the suspension solenoids, we would like to adjust the dampening on the shocks, as there is no noticeable difference when the car is on Sport mode. Those are just a few that I can remember off the top of my head, but there are others.

OP
T
Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #13
I see. I will investigate this. I have already has some inquiries about the suspension and will need to some research. If there is enough interest i will put together some beta modules for suspension. We will be closed from friday all of next week for holiday but we will get on this Monday the 9th. Thanks!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Excellent!....keep us posted. You can count me in for the suspension module testing.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Great work, highly interested.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
Welcome! It's great to have another experienced tuner working on stingers. I would also be interested in other tweaks that could be made, especially the adaptive suspension.

Bkeysting

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
what sets pressertech apart is they tune based on adaptations of your engine, they do not do the one for all approach, they truly make custom tunes based on YOUR cars adaptation data. I am so impressed with this car right now. Plus it would pull any stock stinger out there.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Snow White KIA Stinger GT2 RWD
Ditto on the suspension testing. I want a magnetic coilover racing tuned, and able to withstand hard usage.

dropbear

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
c220
So you are saying you can bypass the torque limits? Are you still using stock spark plugs? Availability of an e85 tune?

t-mo94

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
what sets pressertech apart is they tune based on adaptations of your engine, they do not do the one for all approach, they truly make custom tunes based on YOUR cars adaptation data. I am so impressed with this car right now. Plus it would pull any stock stinger out there.
Not to downplay the tune at all as I?m sure it?s impressive but I feel like any tunes vehicle, canned custom or otherwise, would pull on its stock counter part lol. Isn?t that the point?