Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Wagner Tuning Intercooler upgrade Petition

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Alright guys, it has come to light that the guys at Wagner Tuning may have put making an upgraded intercooler for the Stinger in the back burner. They started making a 3D model of the factory piping and intercooler, but have yet to see any updates. (see link to post below)

https://www.kiastinger.org/forum/threads/1501-Wagner-Tuning-Intercooler-currently-under-development

If you have not heard of Wagner Tuning before, a quick search online will give you the answers you look for. These guys are one of the best when it comes to improving cooling performance in forced induction vehicles. They are also very well known in the german auto scene and are known for making parts that actually improve performance and have the tests and science to back up its claims.

Here is a post made on their Facebook page back in January this year.

https://www.facebook.com/WagnerTuning/photos/pcb.1758935860804679/1758935710804694/?type=3&theater

More recently one of our member inquired about an update on the progress on the response received was less than satisfactory. Let our voice be heard and let it be known that the Stinger community is aware of their development and that we are following any updates. Below is their website to drop them a line and ask for updates on the Stinger intercooler upgrade development.

https://wagnertuning.com/home-2/?lang=en

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Done! I also reference this post.

OP
robz32

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #3
Awesome!![rockon]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Done as well.

OP
robz32

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #5
Sweet!![like]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
[rockon]

Wagner Tuning, if you are reading this, please join the forum and share details of what is in the works for the Stinger!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GTLimited
Wonder if the company is concerned that enough Stinger owners will, ultimately, be reluctant to spend premium dollars. Looking at the reaction to the Tubi Style Exhaust price is a pretty clear indication. Investment vs profit.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Wonder if the company is concerned that enough Stinger owners will, ultimately, be reluctant to spend premium dollars. Looking at the reaction to the Tubi Style Exhaust price is a pretty clear indication. Investment vs profit.
Wagner parts do have a premium but they are still within reason considering the quality and design you will be getting, Tubi however is extremely expensive and not worth paying the premium in my opinion.

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
[rockon]

Wagner Tuning, if you are reading this, please join the forum and share details of what is in the works for the Stinger!
+1 [lovekia].

OP
robz32

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #10
[rockon]

Agreed[werd]

RevRange

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I am fairly certain they make an intercooler for the Optima so I don?t think that?s an issue ;)