Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Debadge

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
How did you get them to cover it? Looks like I'm one of the other unlucky ones. Just removed my rear badge and the paint underneath is all uneven and it took a Lyle of the paint off. Gong to try to have the dealer repaint it. Sorry for the reflection.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Dang the paint looks terrible underneath. Have you tried polishing it out a bit?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Dang the paint looks terrible underneath. Have you tried polishing it out a bit?
No I'm not touching it till the dealer looks at it. I don't want to do anything they can fault me on

Last edited:
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
No I'm not touching it to the dealer looks at it. I don't want to do anything they can fault me on

Good point, keep us updated on what they say.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
So according to the dealer I bought it from. If I would of had them take the emblem off they would of covered it. But since I did it they won't. I get the chip could be considered my fault but what could I have possibly done you cause those ripples that the dealer would of done differently and prevented????

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
So according to the dealer I bought it from. If I would of had them take the emblem off they would of covered it. But since I did it they won't. I get the chip could be considered my fault but what could I have possibly done you cause those ripples that the dealer would of done differently and prevented????

But the badge back on and take it to another dealer? That's terrible they would blame you for the bubbling.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
But the badge back on and take it to another dealer? That's terrible they would blame you for the bubbling.
The scratches and the little chip I understand, both I can fix on my own those scratches from the plastic tools will buff right out. But how can I be at fault for rippling in the paint like that??

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
How did you get them to cover it? Looks like I'm one of the other unlucky ones. Just removed my rear badge and the paint underneath is all uneven and it took a Lyle of the paint off. Gong to try to have the dealer repaint it. Sorry for the reflection.

Just brought it in and showed them. Because I was replacing the emblem with another OEM one even though it?s for the Korean market, they talked to their rep and agreed to warranty it

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Here's the Kia Motors badge installed on Ceramic Silver.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Here's the Kia Motors badge installed on Ceramic Silver.

I wonder how many people will confuse that with the BMW roundel logo lol

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #112
The black lettering goes so well on white.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Agreed, this is why I was trying so darn hard to get a white Stinger.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Stinger gt
Next is black rims if I can find some I like

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
looks really good. Did you painted the GT badge yourself?

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #117
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Stinger gt
Yes hope it lasts should be ok it's the back

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I looked and only found the stinger lettering in black but not the GT.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Stinger gt
That's why I painted them myself so the look the same the should sell them in black together Stinger script and GT together.