Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Debadge

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Anybody know a good place to buy the large "Stinger" lettering?
We have them in stock and ready to ship out the same day! You can email us for pricing since the website isnt finished quite yet! Sales@K8StingerStore.com

All products come with free shipping within the USA!

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
Appreciated!

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I completed my rear Kia badge delete the other day. It looks MUCH better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
Yea that's kinda what I assumed. It's great to hear that your dealership is helping out.

May I ask exactly what steps you took when initially attempting to remove the OEM emblems?
Update. They are covering the paint as defective and painting the whole bumper and hatch (if needed?)

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
[MENTION=238]mjsteelega[/MENTION] Looks great. Mind sharing your installation process, can be here or in a new thread.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I completed my rear Kia badge delete the other day. It looks MUCH better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That came out perfect. Did you do both front and rear?

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
[MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION] I followed what these guys did in their video. Worked like a champ! https://youtu.be/kiiALs2rjsY
[MENTION=87]VegasStinger[/MENTION] I only did the rear and do not plan to change the front.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Can anyone take a photo of the back of the stinger script, I got mine off Amazon before I found this forum and trusted sources. The adhesive doesn't seem to be lined up on the letters properly

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Can anyone take a photo of the back of the stinger script, I got mine off Amazon before I found this forum and trusted sources. The adhesive doesn't seem to be lined up on the letters properly

Which one did you get?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I'm doing an install later on for a local Hyundai dealership and can take a picture of the back of the lettering with the wax paper removed before slapping it on the car

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Which one did you get?
Seller is "rpmtrade" it might be legit just to me the adhesive seems to be not lined up on the lettering and not all that sticky
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074...=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=rpmtrade
I'm doing an install later on for a local Hyundai dealership and can take a picture of the back of the lettering with the wax paper removed before slapping it on the car
Would really appreciate it

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Here you go...just disregard the black junk that's stuck on the adhesive... ;)

Attachments

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Here's what I'm dealing with
Oh damn...so it's not centered at all. That's a factory defect for sure. The seller should take it back no problem--especially if you got it on Amazon since they literally let anyone return anything at virtually any time for any reason. That's a legit reason tho.

I've got these in stock here in the USA if you might end up looking for them elsewhere!

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Oh damn...so it's not centered at all. That's a factory defect for sure. The seller should take it back no problem--especially if you got it on Amazon since they literally let anyone return anything at virtually any time for any reason. That's a legit reason tho.

I've got these in stock here in the USA if you might end up looking for them elsewhere!
Sent you another dm. Let me know

Kevsim

Reactions
State
CO
Country
Canada
Has anyone put a black stinger script on a Snow White stinger yet? For the back I mean.. and what is the difference between ?matte black? and ?glossy black?? Which would look better?

If anyone has a pic of there white stinger with the black script I would love to see it.. I think the black script on white car is the best way to go.. ?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Has anyone put a black stinger script on a Snow White stinger yet? For the back I mean.. and what is the difference between ?matte black? and ?glossy black?? Which would look better?

If anyone has a pic of there white stinger with the black script I would love to see it.. I think the black script on white car is the best way to go.. ?
We sold a bunch recently, so I'm sure you'll see pics pop up soon enough. Matte black (and matte black w/ matte clearcoat) looks like this finish...

Glossy black looks the same as OEM paint--it's clearcoated to have that showroom finish. If you've seen a black Stinger on the road or at your local dealership, then the glossy black Stinger lettering will look the same as the paint on the rest of the car. We've actually got two Stinger letterings at the paint shop right now getting done in glossy black. I'll post pics so people can see the difference between that and the matte options.