Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Would you have purchased the Stinger GT Atlantica if it was available before?

Would you have purchased the Stinger GT Atlantica if it was available before?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Knowing what we know now about the upcoming limited Deep Chroma Blue Stinger GT Atlantica would you have purchased this instead of your current car?

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Love the color, but don't think I'd pay extra for what few additions it has. Wireless charging means nothing to me. 360? camera would be nice but not worth another $1,000 or more. No one rides in my back seats in the winter so heated rear seats are worthless to me.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
The only thing that I love above what I personally have is the interior color which IMO is the best one available..

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
I like the color but wouldn't pay more for it.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
I love that color, and I would have waited for a GT1 in that color. As far as price difference, I didn?t see personal value in going to the GT2. The most attractive of the GT2?s features to me is the heated steering wheel, and vented seats. Limited slip is nice, but for my purposes not worth several thousand dollars. I was honestly very bummed when I found out I couldn?t add those features to the GT1. I had been waiting for the Stinger for a long time, but in November when I was going over the options with the dealer, (who knew how long I had been wanting this car), I told him I was probably not going to go through with it, as I had to buy the top of the line to get a couple basic upgrades. After several years of driving KIA?s (Optima SX-t?s), I was pricing other cars soured, on what I saw as KIA?s manipulation of available upgrades on the car ?you want?, trying to upsell you before you even step on the lot. I had already in September driven to see a Korean spec Chroma Blue 2.0, although I fell in love I still almost walked away, because I couldn?t get a heated steering wheel and vented seats in the car I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
had that same exact color on a 2014 jeep cherokee....it gets boring quicly and like black gets dirty even quicker. i like the 360 cam, tho.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I buy the car, not the color. All dark colors never look good unless they are clean and spotless, and that takes time and work. They do look fantastic when detailed. Depends on how much time you want to invest in keeping it clean.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I'm partial to Micro Blue.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I voted no. I might consider purchasing it but I want a red interior, NOT a brown one. And I want the other 19 inch GT2 wheels, NOT the wheels on the Atlantica. AND I DON'T want to fight with 500 other people to get the car I want. KIA, just give us what we want so I can give you $52k already. Stop with the limited edition games please. I want to give you the money. Just give us the car with all the features you offer EVERYWHERE else in the world... GEEZ! How hard is this???

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I would, that is the color combo I was looking for, with all the options I wanted, the Alcantara headliner, except the AWD, dont need that. Thank goodness we can get the missing accessories from overseas.

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Not in deep chroma blue. If it comes in Snow White Pearl I may consider trading up from my current GT2 RWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Porsche Cayman S
Absolutely! look at the interior color its gorgeous and that deep crystal blue is amazing.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I would have gotten Deep Chroma Blue instead of Micro Blue .

Reactions
City
Chestnut mound
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 kia stinger GT S
I voted no because I wanted and got a GT S specifically because of how it's optioned, all the go fast goodies without all the bullshit granny options that I neither like nor would ever voluntarily use! But that's me

Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
I like the car and the color is nice, but I prefer a French Racing Blue as seen on the Jaguar XKS

Gincoop

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
I buy the car, not the color. All dark colors never look good unless they are clean and spotless, and that takes time and work. They do look fantastic when detailed. Depends on how much time you want to invest in keeping it clean.
I've noticed that darker colors on a Stinger doesn't do it justice either. It hides the great lines Stingers have.7

Reactions
City
Chestnut mound
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 kia stinger GT S
To be honest MM I was never really crazy about the color, as I said I wanted the car specifically for how it's optioned. That being said it took a little bit but the color grew on me (still not my favorite) and I have gotten used to it, on the up side chicks dig it lol

Ragtopfan

Reactions
City
Apple Valley
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT 2 AWD
I would like the added stuff and I like the color but it would be hard to keep clean. I am happy with my Hi-Chroma red GT2 I only wish I had beige or red interior. A true pearl white (rather than snow white) would look very awesome with the beige or red leather...