Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Looking for a good Lease deal

OP
sinrule
Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #21
Did you happen to put any money down? That?s not a bad deal!
I was upside down 500 dollars on my trade. They wouldn't give me anything more for my trade. Seemed a little silly to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SabzGT

Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
When did you get it? I?m being quoted about 520 for the sunset yellow.. no money down 36 m lease 10k miles

OP
sinrule
Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #23
When did you get it? I?m being quoted about 520 for the sunset yellow.. no money down 36 m lease 10k miles
I got it about two weeks ago. That deal sounds about right. Remember, my lease is for 48 months. When I was quoted 36 months, the best they were willing to do was 532 a month. You're about a 700 dollar difference in price from mine, makes sense, I was upside down 500...

Sounds like your dealer is giving you a similar deal to mine.

SabzGT

Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
Thanks, I?m hoping I can get it to 500 even ....I?ve got deposit down and they are trying to track one down. My worry is they will offer yellow in the future which will make me mad lol...

OP
sinrule
Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #25
Thanks, I?m hoping I can get it to 500 even ....I?ve got deposit down and they are trying to track one down. My worry is they will offer yellow in the future which will make me mad lol...
Isettled for yellow because I couldn't get the same deal on non-inventory cars. I couldn't find any base GTs in any other color and couldn't wait.