Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hello from St. Louis Missouri

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
After a decade + of putting family fist and driving beaters to 200,000 + miles.. I bought a Stinger GT AWD in Ceramic Silver..

I am holding off the mod monster for as long as I can to keep peace at my house..[8D]

Glad to meet you all.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats and welcome.

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 Micro Blue
Congrats

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0l Premium
Congratulations and welcome

Firemedix - Lakeland, FL

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
Congrats!

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Congrats and welcome

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
I am holding off the mod monster for as long as I can to keep peace at my house..[8D]
And for warranty purposes lol Welcome and Congrats!

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome! We love visiting St. Louis!

Imo's pizza... yum!

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome aboard

OP
RandallK
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #10
Thank you all.. this is also my first forum in over a decade... I was tired of the keyboard commandos and trolls and never looked back.. So it excites me to be apart of a community again..

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Thank you all.. this is also my first forum in over a decade... I was tired of the keyboard commandos and trolls and never looked back.. So it excites me to be apart of a community again..
It's now the main reason I stay off FB, getting too old for keyboard commandos. Glad to have you here.

OP
RandallK
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #13
I have been in the high end car audio scene for decades and the forums where honestly a pure shit show... It just wasn't worth it... but I am excited to be in a place of good people..

It's now the main reason I stay off FB, getting too old for keyboard commandos. Glad to have you here.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
I'm new here also, been spending a lot of time reading and so far have found this place to be one of the most friendliest and helpful forum.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
I have been in the high end car audio scene for decades and the forums where honestly a pure shit show... It just wasn't worth it... but I am excited to be in a place of good people..
[MENTION=731]RandallK[/MENTION] do you plan on doing any audio upgrades on your Stinger?

OP
RandallK
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #16
Yes.... I will most likely start the install and fabrication late this summer... I have strong ties with Hybrid Audio and already have it spec'd... May do a few large shows with it next year... It all depends on family and work though.

[MENTION=731]RandallK[/MENTION] do you plan on doing any audio upgrades on your Stinger?

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
Yes.... I will most likely start the install and fabrication late this summer... I have strong ties with Hybrid Audio and already have it spec'd... May do a few large shows with it next year... It all depends on family and work though.
Great I'm looking forward to seeing your build. I'm thinking at some point in the near future to add some additional subwoofers, hope you don't mind if I rely on your expertise.

OP
RandallK
Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #18
Absolutely, I will need to figure out the OEM integration at some point in time and will share my findings..

Great I'm looking forward to seeing your build. I'm thinking at some point in the near future to add some additional subwoofers, hope you don't mind if I rely on your expertise.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I'm interested in learning from you audiophiles too.