Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Anyone non-GT owners plan to swap out the front and rear bumper for the GT version?

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
I really like the look of the front and rear fascia from the GT, anyone planning on doing swap on their base Stinger?

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I saw there was a used GT bumper on ebay for about $400.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Damage aside, the one thing that I can't quite see is spending the money to replace the bumper on a car that almost no one would recognize as "different" or "custom" except for Stinger owners and body shop technicians.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Damage aside, the one thing that I can't quite see is spending the money to replace the bumper on a car that almost no one would recognize as "different" or "custom" except for Stinger owners and body shop technicians.
Ford owners do this all the time, people would Focus ST bumpers on regular Focus because they prefer the look.

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
the story behind the ebay bumper -- accidentally floored the 3.3 into something.???????

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
the story behind the ebay bumper -- accidentally floored the 3.3 into something.???????
It's such a small impact, could have just hit some small road debris.