Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stinger GT for $30,972 ??? - Can someone explain this?

Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
How is this possible, can anyone explain this?

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
They've probably tacked on every discount possible, some you may not even qualify for.

OP
S
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
I would give them a call, that's the lowest I've seen anywhere.
I did, talked to the recepionist who gave me some general information about rebates if you finance through Kia, that's as detailed as she could get. She said she'd have someone call me back with more info, still waiting...

Off topic - I'm also in Vegas, why'd you decide to go AWD here? I stopped buying AWD after I moved out of the snow.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I did, talked to the recepionist who gave me some general information about rebates if you finance through Kia, that's as detailed as she could get. She said she'd have someone call me back with more info, still waiting...

Off topic - I'm also in Vegas, why'd you decide to go AWD here? I stopped buying AWD after I moved out of the snow.
My wife and I go skiing every year in either UT or NM so we wanted AWD.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Interesting, keep us posted on the details of the discount.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I'm sure the price includes the "lease cash" rebate from Kia. The rebate however, comes directly from Kia Corporate and the dealer has nothing whatsoever to do with it (unless you sign the rebate over to them which you should never do.) That net price without the rebate is far below the dealer net for the car so they would never give one away and lose money. There is about $3,000 "profit" to the dealer between MSRP and Dealer Invoice depending on the trim level, and not counting under the table things the dealer gets like incentives and quota allowances.