Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Staff Team 66 Rep Points Stingin' Away's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    SD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Welcome! All members, READ ME <<<<

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Welcome to the Kia Stinger Forum!

Thank you are becoming a part of this exclusive community, we are thrilled to have each and every one of you! This community is growing exponentially and for good reason. The Stinger continues to impress journalists, buyers, and almost everyone that comes in contact with it whether it be a picture, a review, or in person!

As the community grows, we will continue to start new threads and add sub-forums to accommodate growing interests in particular aspects of the Stinger. With that being said, we would like to respectfully ask all individuals to search through the forums and find any information regarding a question you may have. There are many Q's and A's on this forum that have been answered and it is highly beneficial to look through what this community has put together so far! Searching through the forum, first, will keep the thread count down and make it easier to find answers or topics. Please do not view this as limiting the experience or asking you to take away any rights you have when it comes to online forums. This is to keep the forum from becoming repetitive with its content.

Forums are discussion-based and we highly encourage everyone to be a part of these discussions! Doing a quick search, either on a search engine or within the forum in the Search Box, will keep this forum efficient and thriving with information.

On behalf of the Administrators and Moderators on this forum, we want to thank you for becoming a part of this great community! YOU are what makes this forum possible and successful!

Thank you and enjoy!
    Current: '15 Genesis HTRAC w/Sig&Tech - CBW "Pearl"
    Prior Gems: '08 C6 Z51, '07 300 SRT8, '94 Impala SS
    Fuelly (MPG): http://www.fuelly.com/car/hyundai/ge...15/ssl1/741060

Medals
    Made First Post  
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hellow Fellow stinger owners. i am very happy to have joined the movement.

have only had it for a few days but am very pleased overall. i purchased a whit GTL with red interior.

i came here specifically to search for info about the headlights. i had my first night time ride last night and found the drive to be very frighting. it was raining mildly and when cars approached from head on i found it nearly impossible to see the lines on the road. therefore i was unsure where i was in the lane. i was on a country rd which had no streetlights.
    has anyone else experienced this issue?
    i just signed in and have not searched the forum as yet. my apologise.

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    WY
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes
    Hi

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Staff Team 68 Rep Points StingerMike's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Hi

Welcome Frank, good to see you on forums.

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    WY
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StingerMike View Post
    Welcome Frank, good to see you on forums.
    Thanks Mike!

Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    MO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark S View Post
    have only had it for a few days but am very pleased overall. i purchased a whit GTL with red interior.

i came here specifically to search for info about the headlights. i had my first night time ride last night and found the drive to be very frighting. it was raining mildly and when cars approached from head on i found it nearly impossible to see the lines on the road. therefore i was unsure where i was in the lane. i was on a country rd which had no streetlights.
    has anyone else experienced this issue?
    i just signed in and have not searched the forum as yet. my apologise.
    I found the headlights on my GT2 to be outstanding. I don't know how old you are, but you might be having problems with cataracts like I did. They cause excessive glare from oncoming lights and also reduced light capacity. And yes, narrow roads without lines are tough at night for everyone. Get your eyes checked and be very careful.

Oh, yeah, and welcome to the hive.
    '18 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD 19" HiChroma Red / Black Nappa
    '08 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0L LS96
    '05 Pontiac GTO 6.0L LS2 6-speed Bright Blue metallic / Blue leather
    '00 Pontiac GrandPrix GTP 3.8L (supercharged)
    '96 Pontiac TransAm 5.7L
    '93 Pontiac GrandAm Quad4 HO
    '89 Olds Calais International Quad4 HO
    Anything before that you don't want to know

Medals
    Made First Post  
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    unless cataracts conditions change with your vehicle choice i think im ok that way. lol
    my wife and son have said the same thing about driving the stinger after driving there own vehicles, so there seems to be less light output in the stinger. i have heard that LED's r less intense and tend to spread the light out more sparsely?? this is what i am hearing through google searches.
    i'll keep looking

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast